Chapter 140

The confused Zhuang Li had no idea how he got to the infirmary. When he regained his senses, the school doctor hurried out to greet him and asked nervously, "Si Ming, what's wrong with you? Go in and lie down, Let me see for you."

Zhuang Li's undulating heart sank again.

The performance of the school doctor extinguished the last bit of luck in his heart. What 7480 said is true, Si Ming has ALS, otherwise the school doctor would not be so nervous. Like Zhong Xingyun, he should be a nurse employed by the Si family.

Zhuang Li had imagined all kinds of unexpected situations, and knew that his lover's life would not be easy, but he did not expect the worst to happen.

In this world, ALS is a disease for which there is no definite cause and no cure. Once suffering from it, the human body will lose consciousness inch by inch, and then become paralyzed, and eventually die of respiratory failure, just like being frozen in ice.

Most of the patients are between 30 and 60 years old, but Si Ming has just turned 18 this year, and his life will end before it really begins.

In the long life that followed, he couldn't die, but he couldn't live well, he couldn't walk, he couldn't swallow, he couldn't speak, and he didn't even have the ability to excrete.

He will lose all dignity and hope and live like a puddle of mud.

No wonder he slept on the table every day, not communicating with anyone. Because he had long accepted his destiny, gave up struggling and resistance, and waited helplessly and powerlessly for death, not a death sinking into darkness, but a sober death.

Every day, he would open his eyes and face the world soberly, but he could only watch his body rot inch by inch in despair. The most painful thing is this... The

more Zhuang Li thought about it, the more uncomfortable it became. He couldn't listen to the words of Si Ming and the school doctor. He walked into the infirmary, opened the curtain, closed himself up, and covered his red eyes.

He was just a bystander and couldn't accept such a future. How would Si Ming feel?

Zhuang Li couldn't imagine how Si Ming had survived the days when he was sick. Is he in pain? Desperate? Will it be impossible to sleep through the night?

"Are you sad?" Siming lifted the curtain at this moment, stuck his head in, and looked over here cautiously.

He was so desperate himself, but he was still worried about the feelings of Little Curly Hair.

"I won't let those scumbags bully you again in the future. I will protect you until you get into a good university and have a good future." He raised his fist like an oath.

Zhuang Li put down his hands, revealing red eyes, looking at the person who had sworn to protect him, he clearly wanted to laugh, but just opened his mouth, but two lines of tears flowed out. He finally understood how the word "empathy" was invented.

The first person to use it must have a suffering lover like him.

Zhuang Li stretched out his hand, pulled Si Ming into the curtain, and hugged him tightly.

"I'll protect you too. Trust me, everything will be fine!" He patted Si Ming's back gently, comforting him very gently.

Si Ming hugged him tightly, comforted him at a loss, and then said viciously: "Whoever dares to bully you in the future, I will kill him!"

The "killed" he said was really killed, not a joke. Doing anything crazy for the little curly hair seems so trivial to someone with no future.

There were still tears on Zhuang Li's face, but the corners of his mouth rose uncontrollably.

Sadness and vulnerability are just a moment, after calming down, he immediately began to think about how to save the lover in this world.

"Where is the bathroom? I want to take a shower." He needed a quiet corner to think about it.

"I'll take you there. There is my shampoo and shower gel in the bathroom, you can use both." Si Ming reluctantly let go of his little curly hair and led the way in front of him.

Zhuang Li went to pull his left hand, but his ears were red, but he didn't let go.

Zhuang Li went around to the other side of the corridor to pull his right hand, but he dodged immediately, his crimson ears turning pale in an instant.

Zhuang Li realized that Si Ming had gotten rid of the early symptoms and entered a state of gradual paralysis. Now he only has his right hand, and then maybe his left hand; then, his voice will become hoarse until he can't swallow; His legs may also be paralyzed and he loses the ability to walk; in the end, he will lie in bed until his ability to breathe is gradually taken away...

The process of onset seems slow, but it is irreversible.

Now Si Ming is only paralyzed in his right hand, and there is still a way to save him. When he can't even speak, and he can't swallow food, it will be too late!

Although ALS is a chronic disease, there is really not much time left for Zhuang Li. He stood under the faucet, closed his eyes and flushed cold water for more than ten minutes, and his eyes became extraordinarily firm when he walked out of the bathroom.

Si Ming held a hair dryer and sat on a bed in the infirmary in a daze. Hearing the footsteps, he immediately looked over, and his eyes filled with thick darkness immediately radiated a happy light.

"Blow your hair?" He held up the blow dryer with his left hand.

"I'll do it myself." Zhuang Li took the hair dryer and plugged it in.

The wind blew loudly, blocking out all the noise, but it couldn't block Si Ming's scorching eyes. He stood by the hospital bed, staring at the little curly hair, like a moth in the dark seeing a bean of lights.

However, when Zhuang Li turned to look at him, he quickly looked away.

Zhuang Li curled his lips into a smile, retracted his gaze, and continued to blow his hair, so Si Ming looked at him again, holding his breath, like a thief. How he longed to be close to this person, but how afraid he would be too close to get away.

He knew that he was a man without a future, undeserving of any good.

He can protect the little curly hair, but he will not leave any traces on the opponent's heart, because he will eventually become a rotten living corpse, revealing the ugliest appearance.

Si Ming stared blankly at this man, and his eyes turned red before he knew it. He suddenly felt sad, unprecedented sadness... Sensing his

lover's sudden depression, Zhuang Li teased, "Why are you always looking at me? Do you have a crush on me?"

"I don't have one! Don't talk nonsense!" Si Ming's sadness turned into nervousness. He was clearly denying it, but he raised his hands in a gesture of surrender.

Body movements are often more revealing of a person's heart than words. He really can't do anything about the little curly hair.

"I saw it all, and you still want to deny it." Zhuang Li pointed to a row of medicine cabinets in front of the hospital bed.

The glass door of the cabinet can reflect light, so Zhuang Li can see the appearance of Si Ming looking at him with dementia without turning his head.

Only then did Si Ming realize that the cabinet door had betrayed him, his eyes widened, his ears red, and he ran away without even thinking about it.

Zhuang Li put down the hair dryer, shook his head and sighed, and then laughed helplessly.

No matter how many worlds he has traveled through, this person is still so cute, so how could he be willing to leave him alone... While thinking about it

, the phone rang, and the word "Principal" popped up on the screen.

Zhuang Li picked it up immediately, and only then did he know that the three old professors from Q University had arrived and wanted to chat with him in person.

This result was within Zhuang Li's expectations, so he changed into a new school uniform that Si Ming had prepared for him, and walked towards the principal's office. He thought of something halfway along the way, then returned to the infirmary and hid behind the door.

The school doctor looked at him with a black line, "What are you doing?"

"Shh." Zhuang Li raised his index finger and smiled mysteriously.

It didn't take long for Si Ming to run back sweating profusely, wandering around in the infirmary, opening the curtains of the hospital bed one by one, looking for the person he had left behind.

"Where's the little curly hair?" he asked anxiously.

"I don't know, don't ask me." The school doctor looked at Master Si in amazement.

It's rare, this living dead will have moments when he jumps in a hurry.

"Did he get angry when he left?" Si Ming opened the last curtain, but couldn't find the figure of Curly Hair, so the whole person returned to the dead state before.

He sat on the hospital bed with his back hunched over, his head lowered, his left hand holding his slightly trembling right hand, like an abandoned child. Deep confusion and deep helplessness shrouded him in shadows.

After all, a bean lamp in the dark was blown out by his own mouth.

The school doctor shook his head, stood up and left.

Only then did Zhuang Li push the door open, and said softly, "Hey, are you looking for me?"

Si Ming raised his head suddenly, and his depressed eyes immediately radiated surprise.

He opened his mouth, as if trying to explain, but bowed his head sullenly. How can a person with no future ask for the affection of others? Paying for him is pointless.

"Stop making trouble, okay?" Zhuang Li walked over, rubbed Siming's head, and ordered, "Let's go, take me to the principal's office, I'm afraid Fang Yibo will find someone to put a sack on me on the way."

"He Dare! I beat him to death!" Si Ming raised his eyebrows, immediately cheered up, jumped out of the hospital bed, brought the little curly hair to his side, and waved his hand arrogantly: "Go, I'll escort you!"

He didn't notice at all. , all his emotions are controlled by the little curly hair.

When the little curly hair wants him to be happy, he will laugh immediately; when the little curly hair wants to cheer him up, he will be in a good mood; when the little curly hair wants him to forget his troubles and despair, he will not care about anything.

---

"I'm going in first, I'll call you after I'm done talking, and you'll come and pick me up. Don't sleep, if you miss my call, I might get hit on the road alone." Yu Si Minghui When leaving, Zhuang Li explained it carefully.

"I definitely won't sleep." Siming assured him energetically.

"Then it's settled." Zhuang Li waved his hand, then walked into the office building, took out his mobile phone while going up the steps, and prepared to ban the live video just now.

For whatever reason, hitting people on live broadcasts is always bad, and he can't let others use this to criticize Siming.

However, when he entered the live broadcast platform, he found that the live broadcast account of the group of four had been permanently destroyed, all the videos had been deleted, and the bad remarks had disappeared without a trace. Before Zhuang Li, someone suppressed the group of four.

Is it the Si family?

Thinking like this, Zhuang Li quickly invaded the Internet and followed this clue to find out Si Ming's family background. Then he was surprised to find that Si Ming and Xiu Yue were half-brothers, but one had the same surname as his father and the other had the same surname as his father. With the mother's last name.

Regardless of the fact that the Xiu family is a top-tier wealthy family, it seems to be powerful, but in fact all the family property is a dowry brought by Si Ming's mother.

Mrs. Si also suffered from ALS, and died before she was 30 years old. Before she died, she left a will and gave everything in the Xiu family to her son. Xiu Zhaotian, Si Ming's father, only had management rights and had to When Si Ming was eighteen years old, he returned all the authority to his son.

If Si Ming dies due to an accident, then this property worth hundreds of billions will be donated to the country for free, and Xiu Zhaotian, his mistress and illegitimate son Xiu Yue will not get a dime.

Mrs. Si was so protective of Xiu Zhaotian, so naturally the Si family would not leave her child to the Xiu family for upbringing.

It's just that people's calculations are not as good as heaven's, and Si Ming also suffered from ALS at a young age.

Mr. Si was old and couldn't take care of his grandson for long, so he had to make a will, leaving the hundreds of billions of Si family's property to Si Ming, and pointed out the key point - if Si Ming did not live to be sixty years old and died unexpectedly, This huge fortune will be donated to charities free of charge.

Therefore, no matter how much Xiu Zhaotian hates this son in his heart, he will do his best to take care of Si Ming for the rest of his life for those two huge fortunes. No matter how much medical expenses he spent, he had to find a way to make Si Ming live past the age of sixty.

The two huge fortunes did ensure the safety of Si Ming's life, but no one asked him if he wanted to live without dignity like this.

After finding these materials, Zhuang Li closed his eyes and sneered in his heart: "If Si Ming dies unexpectedly, the Xiu family won't get a penny, so Si Ming has this disease and can live for a long time, but he loses control over himself. The ability of fate. This disease came too soon, as if it was specially set up for the Xiu family to get the property of the Si family. System, do you think it's strange?"

7480: "..."

"Your Lord God is really well-written. Good script." Zhuang Li praised.

7480: "!!!"

"Si Ming will never be in trouble, we'll see." Zhuang Li said lightly, then pushed open the door and walked into the office.

Seeing the three old professors and the special enrollment contract placed on the table, he shook his head and said, "I'm sorry to the teachers, I'm not going to go to university."

The teachers who were originally overjoyed: "!!!"