Chapter 60

Like the previous animations, Zhu Miaomiao, who was wearing a white dress, was still walking on that dim street, but with a black garbage bag in his hand.

Walking to a trash can, she looked left and right, and then quickly threw the trash bag into it. After she left, a wild cat scurried into the bucket, pawed open the bag and sniffed gently.

Lying in the bag turned out to be a newborn baby with a blood-stained umbilical cord attached to its belly, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, and weeping weakly. But in this dark night, no one could hear his cry for help, the wild cat licked his face tenderly, and then bit him on the neck.

A string of blood-colored characters jumped on the screen - Quadro kill!

Zhu Miaomiao screamed in fright, then smashed the phone on the ground and stepped on it with her feet. The screen shattered, and the ghostly background sound that came with the cartoon finally stopped.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, but their faces darkened.

Zhu Jianrui took a deep breath and kept telling himself that those animations were fake, fake, fake... It was something that had never happened before, and this calmed down his violently churning mood.

However, soon, the ghostly background sound came faintly again, as if a ghost followed suit.

Zhu Miaomiao was so frightened that she hugged Gong Xuanlin's arm tightly, her eyes rolled wildly, and her face was full of panic.

Zhu Jianrui took out his mobile phone, watched the cartoon that started playing automatically, and quickly jumped to Part 5, and said hoarsely: "It's my mobile phone ringing. This video is a virus, if we don't finish it, it will It keeps playing automatically."

"Can you solve it?" Gong Xuanlin asked in a deep voice.

"No problem, the antivirus software I developed can kill it." Zhu Jianrui called up the antivirus software and started scanning his phone, so the auto-playing video was deleted.

However, in the next second, the video on Gong Xuanlin's mobile phone started playing again, and automatically jumped to Part 5. It seems that Zhuang Li is determined to let them watch all the animations.

Since Gong Xuanlin's mobile phone did not have the antivirus software independently developed by Zhu Jianrui installed, they were powerless to stop this poisonous animation.

This time, Zhu Miaomiao, who was wearing a white dress, did not walk on the street at night, but stood in a dilapidated rental house. She bent over and patted a little boy on the head. The face of the little boy was very similar to Zhu Jianrui in reality.

A dialog box appeared above Zhu Miaomiao's head: [Mom is going to work, you are good at home. ]

A bubble also appeared on the top of the little boy's head: [Mmmm, goodbye mom. ]

Zhu Miaomiao left the rental house with a shoulder bag.

The little boy stood on tiptoe to get the kettle on the table, but because he was too weak and not tall enough, he let the mouth of the kettle fall towards him.

Hot boiling water poured on the little boy, and a string of blood-colored characters jumped on the screen - Penta kill!

The ghost sound came to an abrupt end, and the animation finally ended, but Zhu Miaomiao's scream continued. She kept shaking her head, tears in her eyes, as if she was extremely aggrieved.

But Zhu Jianrui had no intention of comforting her at all. Instead, he rolled up his sleeves and unconsciously rubbed the uneven scars all over his right arm. It was scalded by boiling water when he was three years old. The scene is almost the same as in the cartoon, except that what Zhu Miaomiao said to him at that time was not "Mom goes to work", but "Mom goes shopping".

For shopping, she left a three-year-old at home alone.

If Zhu Jianrui had not been smart since he was a child and knew how to save himself, he would have died on the spot miserably and silently.

After that, he experienced high fever for half a month and severe pain that lasted for several months. In order to cure him, Zhuang Li borrowed a lot of money, and the huge debt almost crushed his spine. It was also at that time that when he heard that his son was sick, he would subconsciously ask: "How much will it cost?"

If there was no Zhuang Li, that time, Zhu Jianrui would indeed die. What kind of person Zhu Miaomiao is, he knows better than anyone as a son. She is delicate, timid, indecisive, incapable of working, but she loves to enjoy herself. Counting on her to earn money to support her children is better than expecting that there will never be a war in the world.

With the little money she earned, it was not enough to buy clothes for herself, so how could Zhu Jianrui be sent to the hospital for long-term treatment?

Although this animation is imaginary, it is born out of reality, and it is completely logical.

Zhu Jianrui didn't want to be brainwashed by Zhuang Li, but he couldn't restrain himself. That painful memory has become a psychological shadow that he will never erase.

He looked at Zhu Miaomiao, and the resentment in his eyes revealed unconsciously.

Gong Xuanlin, who also knew this past story from Zhu Miaomiao's mouth, also had a livid face, trying to suppress the anger in his chest.

Zhu Miaomiao wanted to snatch the phones of her son and husband, but they pushed them away without pity. There are many secrets hidden in their communication tools, and it is impossible for others to take them in and damage them.

Zhu Miaomiao covered her mouth and cried with tears in her eyes: "Husband, you have to believe me. I will definitely raise my son well. No matter how much I suffer, my son will not suffer. He is not doing well now. Right? He's very good and smart!"

Gong Xuanlin scolded irritably: "Don't cry!"

If he had said this before meeting Zhuang Li, he would have believed it 100%, and he would have cherished Zhu Miaomiao and doubled it. compensate her. However, after seeing the thick bills, he could no longer accept any of Zhu Miaomiao's words.

She said that she had been very hard and tired all these years. But judging from the bill, Gong Xuanlin really didn't know where she was suffering or tired. She didn't even work a day of work.

If it wasn't for his smart son, he would not look down on a woman like Zhu Miaomiao at all. An eighteen-year-old girl is cute and innocent; a thirty-two-year-old woman is stupid! Fourteen years have passed, and she has not grown in the slightest, which is really difficult for Gong Xuanlin to accept.

He endured the disgust in his heart and handed the phone to his son, "Help me with anti-virus."

Zhu Jianrui loaded the anti-virus software into his father's phone, checked and killed it over and over again, and scanned it with the Trojan horse scanner several times, and said with certainty, "Okay, The phone has been cleaned."

Gong Xuanlin took the phone back, checked it himself, and said with satisfaction, "I'll take you back to the old house for dinner later, your uncle wants to see you."

"Okay." Zhu Jianrui is well-behaved Nod.

The two did not mention Zhu Miaomiao during the whole process, and they had obviously reached a consensus-this woman was too unattractive and could not be brought to Gong's house for the time being.

---

On the other side, Zhuang Li was sitting lazily on the balcony of the hotel wearing a nightgown, with a computer by his hand. There were three mobile phone operating interfaces lined up on the computer screen. The interface is running a program to scan and kill viruses and Trojans.

Through that animation, he had broken through the Brador backdoor program and implanted a Trojan horse in each of Zhu Miaomiao, Gong Xuanlin and Zhu Jianrui's mobile phones. Through this Trojan, he can remotely download all the files in the three people's mobile phones, and completely control their mobile phones.

He dragged his cheeks and watched with interest Zhu Jianrui's busy anti-virus situation.

7480 sighed: "Master, you are provoking them again!" The

original owner did nothing and was treated so miserably. The host has repeatedly taken the initiative to provoke him, and he will definitely receive more violent revenge in the future! Gong Xuanlin and Zhu Jianrui are not good people, not to mention Gong Xuanqi standing behind them, who is a ruthless character who kills without blood.

The three of them got together, wondering what kind of vicious plan they would come up with. You know, the bill from the host alone is enough to make Gong Xuanlin a joke. The president of the dignified Gong Group has asked a small person to help him raise his wife and children for more than ten years. Where does his face go?

Come on, come on, let the revenge come harder! The host is just a powerless orphan, I want to see how he resists the Gong family's revenge! The enemy is in the dark, the host is in the light, this time he is dead!

Thinking of this, 7480 rubbed his hands excitedly, but suddenly heard Zhu Miaomiao's sharp voice coming from the computer: "Xuanlin, Xiao Rui, why don't you let me in?"

Gong Xuanlin's voice was very indifferent: "I'll let you first Take you back to the hotel, my eldest brother doesn't want to see you."

"But I'm Xiao Rui's mother! I'm going to marry you in the future! Is it because of that cartoon that you don't want to marry me?" Zhu Miaomiao was horrified shouting.

"Mom, go back first. Dad and I have something to do. The driver is driving." Zhu Jianrui's tone was also indifferent.

The sound of the engine gradually faded away, and clear footsteps could be heard faintly, pattering, as if someone was walking in the narrow corridor. With a humming sound, a certain door was pushed open, and a dignified and calm voice said with a smile: "This is Xiao Rui? He really looks like your father. Sit down, don't be nervous, this is also your home. I am Your uncle, you should see me often on TV, right?"

The sound of leather rubbing against the cloth came, it should be Gong Xuanlin and Zhu Jianrui sitting down on the sofa.

Zhu Jianrui's reverent voice sounded: "Uncle, hello."

Gong Xuanlin couldn't wait to speak: "Brother, Zhuang Li is also a hacker, and his skills are better than Xiao Rui. Look at these bills, they are all organized by him." The

paper flipped . The voice rang out for a while.

Gong Xuanqi pondered: "I heard that Xiao Rui is BlackBeard?"

"Yes." Gong Xuanlin's tone brought obvious pride.

"BlackBeard just defeated Buddha, the world's number one hacker. According to you, isn't Zhuang Li's hacking technology number one in the world?" Gong Xuanqi questioned.

Gong Xuanlin was silent for a long time.

Zhu Jianrui's voice seemed to be squeezed out of his teeth: "Uncle, I am indeed BlackBeard, otherwise I will not be able to get the defense report of the Americans. You have read the report before, whether it is true or false, you and you The think tank of Zhuang Li should know best. You have such a big advantage in the election, isn't it all the information I provided? You don't have to doubt me. Zhuang Li's skills are better than mine, I admit it."

Gong Xuanqi didn't speak for a long time. After a long while, he murmured, "That's hard to do. Hackers are hard to deal with."

Gong Xuanqi gritted his teeth and said, "Brother, Zhuang Li blackmailed me 328 million, what do you think I should do?"

Another unspeakable silence came from the phone interface.

After more than ten seconds, Gong Xuanqi said flatly, "Then let him disappear forever. Fabricate some evidence, such as hiding poison or something, and let him go to jail, and then I will let someone clear him in prison. Three Twenty-eight million yuan, he dares to say this. I want to see if he can get the money alive. By the way, he worked in MIK before? Xiao Rui, are you interested in managing the company? How about MIK's practice?"

This is Gong Xuanqi's test for Zhu Jianrui. If he can acquire MIK in a short period of time and bring the company's performance to a higher level, the Gong family will officially include him as the heir.

Zhu Jianrui happily agreed.

Gong Xuanlin took out his mobile phone and said, "Brother, I'll find someone to deal with Zhuang Li."

At the same time, a mobile phone interface displayed on Zhuang Li's computer screen changed. It automatically opened the address book, found a person named Mima, and sent an inexplicable message: "It's getting dark."

Mima responded immediately: "I never sleep at night."

After that, the mobile interface sent Zhuang Li's headshot.

Mima opened the photo and looked at it, but didn't reply.

Zhuang Li squinted at this scene, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was very strange.

Gong Xuanqi's relaxed laughter also came from the phone interface: "Let's go, let's eat." The chair moved, the footsteps sounded, pat pat pat pat, and gradually walked to a certain place...

Zhuang Li took a sip of coffee, and then Raising his jaw, he rushed to the green forest in the distance, and sighed softly and long: "This is fun."

7480, who thought the host would be killed by the Gong family secretly: "..."

"Master, you actually Monitored Gong Xuanlin and Zhu Jianrui's mobile phones? Don't you know their plans all the time?" 7480 shouted in collapse.