You Left Me. ~ Ahsoka Tano

(Y/n) was staring blankly out of the temple. She just watched her friend walk out. Well, she had secret feelings for Ahsoka but not that she really understood her feelings that well and just pushed it down. (Y/n) was on her way to tell Ahsoka about them anyways. Ahsoka was just expelled from the order but was offered to come back, she didn't take it though. (Y/n) assumed that as she stared at the Togruta Jedi walk away from Anakin. Tears threatened to spill from the young Jedi's eyes as she saw Ahsoka disappear from her sight. (Y/n) turned away and ran off towards her room and she tried to calm herself down. Her heart was pounding and it ached with every breath. When the young Jedi got into her quarters, her hand gripped onto her tunic and she let out a pained scream. The force sent out a shockwave knocking the furniture around her over. (Y/n) winced at all the emotions she was feeling. It didn't feel like anything she had ever felt before. It was so strong.

Time Skip

Ahsoka stared out into the horizon. Flames licked the sky and smoke danced above the burning buildings. Her eyes were wide and she quickly ran towards the village she had been calling home. She knew she should've left before but someone must have slipped word about her presence. Ahsoka stopped right in the middle of the village staring out at the dark figure that had their back turned. A red lightsaber was ignited and villager bodies laid around them with slash marks through them. Ahsoka furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at the inquisitor.

"Look who decided to show up!" The cloaked figure called out as they turned towards Ahsoka.

Ahsoka clenched her fists. The inquisitor had a mask covering their face but even through the robotic voice, there was something familiar. The two stared down each other, Ahsoka taking a more defensive stance. She was outmatched since the Inquisitor had a lightsaber and she didn't but it hasn't stopped Ahsoka before from taking a few down.

"You know, I heard the rumors you were still alive. Of course you are, Anakin trained you better than to get taken down by a few clones." The inquisitor chuckled.

Ahsoka's eyes widened. How did they know about Anakin and the training she went through?

The inquisitor moved towards Ahsoka quickly, throwing a quick slash at her. Ahsoka stepped to the side before throwing an arm towards their hand to try and disarm them. The inquisitor dropped their arm low enough that Ahsoka completely missed. Then they elbowed the Torguta in the chest, making her grunt and fall back.

The two fought with each other for a little bit, Ahsoka noticing the familiar techniques and how well this inquisitor fought against her and how they seemed to know how she fought exactly. The inquisitor made one last move towards Ahsoka where they stepped slightly off to the side. Ahsoka took this opportunity to bend down and shove her shoulder into the other's chest. She pushed hard allowing the force to add extra strength. The inquisitor gasped and quickly fell to the floor, dropping their lightsaber. Ahsoka fell down with them and she quickly scrambled to grab the weapon. The inquisitor reached out for their lightsaber but stopped their motion when they heard the lightsaber ignite and hit something. Time seemed to freeze as they stared out, their eyesight not corrupted by the black visor they had on their mask.

Ahsoka's eyes widened as she started at the (e/c) eyes that poked through the gash she had made. Ahsoka stumbled backwards slightly and turned the lightsaber off. The inquisitor grabbed the bottom of their mask and ripped it off their head letting it roll to the side.

"(Y/n)..?" Ashoka whispered.

(Y/n) looked up at Ahsoka her face turning into a scowl. (Y/n) looked at her lightsaber hilt in Ahsoka's hand then sighed. She returned her gaze back to the floor realizing she had just been beaten.

"Maker, (Y/n) if I would've known.." Ahsoka said softly walking slowly towards her friend.

"How did you make it look so easy?" (Y/n) growled out "You left without even saying look a goodbye, and I'm still here searching for shattered pieces of myself I didn't realize broke too."

Ahsoka stopped her movement and stared down at her old friend as she held the lightsaber in her hand. (Y/n) kept her eyes down to the ground not wanting to look up.

"(Y/n) I-" Ahsoka started before (Y/n) took a deep breath and looked up at Ashoka.

"Go on, finish this. If you don't. He will." (Y/n) spat and awaited for the final blow cutting her Ashoka's speech short.

Ahsoka looked down at the lightsaber hilt and throwing it down at (Y/n). She looked at the lightsaber next to her before glancing up at Ahsoka.

"There's nothing stopping you from leaving, (Y/n). The (Y/n) I knew, wouldn't be murdering innocent people." Ahsoka stated. "Goodbye (Y/n), maybe our paths will meet again." She said and walked off towards the edge of the village, disappearing into the horizon.

(Y/n) watched with wide eyes as Ahsoka left her once again. Tears welling up in her eyes. (Y/n) raised her hand pulling her mask back to her with the force. She stared down at the black visor with the gash through it. (Y/n) bit her lip and slowly stood up. She just held her mask in her arm and walked towards her ship. (Y/n) didn't really know what she was going to do now. Ahsoka was alive. And that small sliver in her that still believed was leaping with joy to see the Tortuga but the other part was hurt.