The Spy ~ General Hux

I inhaled deeply as I watched the plans for the Kylo Ren had get placed on a small flashdrive. This was risky, even for me. I was an officer. In a room full of other officers and stormtroopers. Trying to steal information. An engineer walked up to me, grabbing my shoulder. I gasped and turned around, my body starting to shake with fear I soon relaxed noticing that it was just the engineer.
"Officer (L/n), Kylo Ren has destroyed another control panel."
"Well send the paperwork up to General Hux, I'm not the one who approves that stuff."
I said, glancing back at the flashdrive. He nodded and walked away from me. I inhaled deeply turning around to see white standing in front of me. My breath hitched in my throat. I looked up to see a stormtrooper holding the flashdrive in his hands.
"Tell General Hux we found the rat."
He spat through the modulator. I held my hands up and back away from them.

Hux's POV

I ran my fingers through my hair as I stared at the huge piles of paperwork on my desk. I swear if Kylo Ren breaks another part of any of my ships, I'm literally going to kill him. I grabbed the paperwork and skimmed over the damage reports. I groaned and put it back down before rubbing my face.
"General Hux, we found the traitor."
A stormtrooper said as he opened my door slightly. A smile appeared on my face. Finally. I turned on my heel.
"Good."
I said as we both walked out of the office. He lead me towards a small room where three stormtroopers held their gun up to an officer. Her (h/c) hair was pulled into a bun that fell right below her hat. Her hands in the air.
"Turn around, resistance scum."
I spat out. The officer slowly turned around and looked at me. The smug smile I had on my face slowly faded away as I saw (Y/n) standing in front of me.
"This is what she was trying to give to the Resistance sir."
The trooper said, handing me a small flashdrive. I looked back up at (Y/n).
"Surprise."
She said and laughed lightly. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the stormtroopers.
"You know what to do with traitors."
I said. He nodded and looked towards his men.
"Let's go."
He spoke. One of the stormtroopers grabbed (Y/n), binding her hands behind her back. She looked at me. Her (e/c) eyes wide with shock and fear.
"What? Wait Hux?!"
She yelled at me as I turned on my heel to walk out of the room.
"Hux! Wait! No!"
She screamed louder. Her voice echoed through the ship as I walked down the hallway. My heart broke slightly with every scream I heard from her. I looked down at the flashdrive in my hand. I inhaled deeply before walking towards my office.

Your POV

"Come on guys, arent you tired of Kylo Ren treating everyone like shit? I just want him to lose!"
I yelled and pulled against the storm trooper's grip.
"Shut up."
The one walking next to me said. I groaned and stopped walking. The stormtrooper holding me almost falling into me. He shoved his blaster into my back and pushed me forward. I yelped at the pain and kept walking. I sighed and looked down at the floor.
"I knew it was too risky. You wouldve never caught me had I done it another time."
I said and giggled slightly.
"And that mistake will be your last."
A voice spoke from one of the  stormtroopers. It sounded familiar and I couldn't quite tell where it was from. I blinked and looked at them. They pushed me into a small room. I gulped as the turned me around to not face them anymore. Then two blaster shots rang off. I jumped, but none of them hit more. Or I just didnt feel it and I'm dead now. Which could be the case. But then the bindings around my wrists fell off. Okay I'm definitely not dead. I turned around seeing a stormtrooper holding the bindings and the other two laying on the floor.
"Okay I thought I'd seen everything."
I said. The trooper laughed and took the helmet off.
"Poe Dameron you son of a bitch!"
I exclaimed hugging him tightly.
"Hey."
He smiled and hugged back. I let go and moved away from him.
"How are we gonna get out of here?"
I asked and he pointed to the troopers on the floor. I groaned and started to grab the armor off of them.

~~~

I stood next to Finn, helping him with getting the information.
"Who's this from?!"
I yelled.
"I don't know, some red headed dude!"
I blinked as the cover slammed shut. Red head. I laughed to myself as I climbed down the ladder onto the floor of the Falcon.
"Everyone sit down! I'm going to light jump!"
"Light jump? Poe this ship cant handle that!"
I yelled running towards the cockpit. Chewie was having a fit at the idea.
"Well it's the only idea we have!"
Poe yelled and started the sequence. We landed into the system of the new resistance. I inhaled deeply before coughing.
"Fire."
"What?"
"We're on fire!"
I yelled and Poe quickly made the landing as smooth as we could. Chewie yelled and screamed running out of the Falcon. Poe sighed and rubbed his face.
"You're dumb."
I said and ran out of the Falcon. I groaned and walked towards my small camp. I walked into my tent and looked around. A small beep made me turn to look at the stormtrooper helmet that sat on a box. I grabbed it and put it on. A message was coming in. It was from Hux.
"Poe Dameron. This is General Hux."
He spoke softly. It sounded like he was lost.
"Hey Hux. What's up."
"(Y/n)?"
He stammered as I spoke. I laughed softly.
"Yeah."
He sighed happily.
"Thank the stars you're alright. I was on my way to come save you but when I got there. One of my men was naked on the floor."
I could practically hear the roll of his eyes. I giggled.
"Yeah that was me. Poe helped me."
"I figured since he's the only pilot that can seem to fly a TIE fighter."
He chuckled softly.
"Did you guys get the information I sent out?"
He asked softly. My mouth fell open.
"That was you?!"
I said loudly.
"Yeah. I'm really tired of Ren. I just want him to lose everything,"
Hux groaned softly.
"But I think people might find out."
"Oh is General Hux asking for a rescue mission?"
I said and giggled.
"Yes I am. Please (Y/n)."
"Of course. I'll find a way to save you."