Lessons Pt 3. ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan's POV

I gripped the training lightsaber tighter in my hand as I slashed down at Anakin. My thoughts raced with every swing and block. The council wants me to stay away from (Y/n), but how can I? She makes my heart race with just the thought of her name. Part of me liked the risk of dating her while in the order but now, they most likely know about us.

"Master?" Anakin said.

I didn't acknowledge him, I kept trying to hit him with the training sword. My swings becoming erratic and frantic with every swing.

"Obi-Wan!" He yelled before pushing me back with the force.

I blinked before getting out of my thoughts.

"I've never seen you fight like that before. Is something bothering you?" Anakin looked at me, lowering his saber.

I shook my head. "Sorry, I'm fine."

I ran my fingers through my hair. Anakin raised an eyebrow at me.

"(Y/n) just had a strange vision that is bothering me." I said to him to try to navigate around the thought of not being able to see her again.

Anakin walked closer to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

I sighed and turned the training saber off. "Cody and the clones turned against us and killed the two of us. She seemed really bothered by it."

"Well Master, I'm sure it won't happen. The clones wouldn't turn against the Republic." Anakin tried to reassure me.

A small smile perked at my lips. It was highly unlikely that they would turn against us.

"You're right," I put the training saber down and Anakin did the same.  "I think that's enough for today."

I said and started walking towards the exit. Anakin went the opposite way of me. My feet dragged as I thought about (Y/n), would I tell her what the council had said? Should I just ignore them and still see her? No, I can't do that, that's how I get kicked out of the order. I guess I should just tell her.. I took a deep breath before walking towards the small library she was usually in all the time. I peeked my head in slightly, seeing her with her tan tunic on. She was sitting crossed legged, floating in the air. Some of the books around her floating in the air next to her.

(Y/n)'s POV

The same scene of Cody shooting at Obi-Wan came back as I meditated. I was now again, standing on the edge of a hole. I slowly backed up farther and farther before my foot slipped under my weight and fell down into a lake of water. I saw Obi-Wan's body floating in the water. He started to move and looked up at me. He made frantic movements before swimming up towards me. I screamed out to him, water flooding into my mouth. My eyes widened realizing my dumb mistake. My vision started to darken. The last thing I saw was Obi-Wan reaching his hand out towards me. I gasped before snapping my eyes open. My body lowered itself to the floor but the books around me slammed to the floor. I rubbed my face. This whole vision just got worse.

"(Y/n), are you alright?" Obi-Wan spoke, making me jump slightly.

I looked back at him, seeing his blue eyes laced with worry. I smiled softly, nodding before sitting up. He walked closer to me, helping me off the floor.

"Did the council say anything else to you?" I asked softly, grabbing my robe.

I started to put it on, looking at the Jedi. His eyes widened.

"No, uh no. They didn't say anything to me. " He said before we walked out together.

I raised my eyebrow as I looked at him.