Come With Me ~ Poe Dameron

I gripped tightly onto the pilot's arm. He chuckled and glanced back at me.
"Damn, I can't really go that far."
My hair stuck to the side of my face under my helmet from the sweat. I huffed out a breath and pushed him towards the integration rooms. I held my blaster up to my shoulder as FN-4697 walked in front of me.
"So, how are you guys huh?"
The pilot asked again, leaning against my push slightly.
"Fine."
I said softly, pushing harder on his lean making him stumble over his feet. He grunted softly and blinked.
"Wow, I don't think I've ever heard one of you guys say something other than yes sir"
He laughed and walked forward. I felt a small giggle form in my throat but I pushed it down. I couldn't laugh at a prisoner's joke. What kind of stormtrooper would I be. We walked into a room and I quickly pushed him towards the chair. With the help of FN-4697, the pilot was strapped into the chair and was waiting for Kylo Ren.
"You can watch him right?"
FM-4697 asked me, I nodded quickly and he quickly walked out of the room. I lowered my blaster a little a sighed softly. The pilot hummed a small song as we stood there, breaking the silence.
"So, a girl stormtrooper?"
He asked. I blinked and snapped my head towards him.
"Yeah, is that supposed to mean anything to you?"
I questioned, gripping my blaster tighter. This was something I had to deal with on a daily, especially in training. Even though the Captain is a girl. And according to FN-5756 an attractive one at that (I'm sorry my gay was showing a little). He smiled and shook his head.
"Of course not. I think there should be more women as soldiers or generals. You guys are usually smarter than us."
He chuckled softly. A soft smile pulled at my lips.
"According to my general, I just like to get in a ship and blow things up."
He continued and leaned into the chair. I giggled softly and his head snapped in my direction.
"Ooh did I make you laugh?"
I quickly cleared my throat and tried to regain my posture.
"No.."
The pilot smiled and rolled his eyes.
"Okay sureee"
'FN-3049 he's a prisoner. Pull yourself together...maybe he could help you escape? We both know how much you hate it here...'
My inner thoughts yelled at me. I leaned back slightly. The door slid open, making me quickly stand at attention. Kylo Ren quickly stepped into the room and dismissed me. I walked out and stood in front of the door. I could feel my hands shake as I held the gun in my hand.
'Why was I so nervous? Am I scared for the pilot? Why do I feel this way?'
I huffed out a breath and leaned against the wall slightly, wincing at the sudden scream that came from inside. I watched as another stormtrooper ran towards me.
"FN-2187? What are you doing here?"
I asked softly. We both were just sent out on our first deployment to Jakku where the pilot was found.
"Can you contact me when Kylo Ren leaves?"
"Yeah sure."
He thanked me and quickly walked away again. I blinked under my helmet and sighed softly.

Poe's POV

I groaned softly at the headache I now had. I felt the warm blood fall down the side of my lip. My body felt weak and I closed my eyes. I honestly was really tired too. The door open and closed. The sound of heavy boots made me more alert, I wanted to see who this person was. It was just another Stormtrooper that just stood across from me.
I smiled softly and leaned back.
"Poe Dameron, that's a nice name."
She said softly again.
"Are you the same trooper from earlier?"
I asked and she nodded.
"I heard Kylo use your name."
She responded and held her blaster towards the floor. I smiled softly, even under the voice moderator, she sound beautiful.
"Well, since you know my name, what's yours?"
"Uhm,"
She shifted her weight slightly. I raised my eyebrow towards her.
"It's FN-3049"
I laughed slightly out of habit and she gripped her blaster tighter.
"No, that's not your name."
I said through my chuckles. A small giggle left her moderator and she loosened her grip.
"How about...uh.."
I looked at her, trying to figure out a good name she could go by.
"Is it alright if I see what you look like? It might help with your name?"
I asked softly. She tensed again and the quickly looked towards the ceiling, like she was trying to find cameras. After walking around the room a little she finally agreed. She leaned her blaster against the wall and her hands wrapped around the helmet. She slowly pulled it off, revealing a beautiful (s/c) face with her (h/c) hair falling around to frame it perfectly. My jaw fell agape and it was hard trying to look away from her. Her (e/c) eyes opened and locked with mine. Her face flushed and she quickly looked away from me.
"Uh, sorry. Maker, you're beautiful.."
I breathed out. Her hand wrapped around her forearm and she smiled slightly.
"Thank you.."
She mumbled. I shook my head, getting out of my thoughts and remembered why she originally took the helmet off.
"I think you look like a (Y/n)."
"(Y/n)?"
She said the name again, making me smile.
"I like it."
(Y/n) giggled and looked down at her helmet. Her face dropped as she stared at the white armor. I opened my mouth to say something to her before she quickly threw it back on her head.
"I have to go."
She said quickly and stormed out of the room. I blinked and listened to the door close behind her. I sighed and closed my eyes again.

Time Skip
Your POV

It had been a few days since Poe and FN-2187 had escaped. After I left the room, I told FN-2187 that Kylo Ren had left and then the next thing I knew, I was chasing down a TIE Fighter in the hanger. Now, I was on a shuttle ship going to Takadona. Where the droid the Poe and the First Order were looking for, was found. Also the fugitives, FN-2187 and a girl.I really didn't pay attention to what was happening. The shuttle abruptly landed, throwing the landing ramp open. I was met with blaster shots and engines from the X-Wings and TIE Fighters flying above us. The squadron I was apart of all ran towards the broken walls and debris to take cover. I kept running, shooting at the rebels that stood up slightly. I pushed myself towards a tall wall, taking cover behind him. I held my blaster to my chest, breathing heavily. I watched as an X-Wing flew past the area, blowing a trail of the dirt behind it. I whimpered and slowly slid down the wall. My senses were sent into overload from all the noises. My hands dropped the blaster as I held them to my head. I curled my legs into my body, well as much as I could from the armor. I slowly grabbed a hold of myself and got up from my spot. I grabbed my blaster and started to move away from the wall. My eyes widened as I saw a blaster shot coming straight towards my face. I yelped as my body was thrown backwards, there was a huge gash where my right eye was. I stared at the blue sky and breathed heavily. I just accepted the fact that I was here. The First Order wouldn't come to get my body, they would just leave me here. I was at their disposal, it didn't matter if I died or not. My vision slowly spotted and I gave into the sleep.

Poe's POV

I cheered slightly as I landed my X-Wing on the beach of Takandoa. A few other pilots landed next to me and agreed to help walk the area to help find blasters we could use. We had left the cantina area and then started on the area in front of it. Where a bunch of ruin walls were. I slowly walked around, pointing out some Stormtroopers that were dead. I walked up to one of them, noticing that the helmet was broken slightly. I blinked and looked down at the trooper. They kinda looked like (Y/n). I knelt down and grabbed the helmet, lifting it off their head. Her (h/c) hair fell out again and my heart dropped. I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about her since I escaped. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I slowly sat her body up. A small groan came out of her and her eyes slowly opened.
"(Y/n)?!"
I exclaimed. She blinked and stared at me.
"Poe?"
It came out of her like a breath. (Y/n) quickly grabbed her head and groaned softly. My arms quickly wrapped around her and I smiled brightly.
"(Y/n), I'm so glad you're alright!"
I cheered and the other pilots stared questioningly at us. Her arms slowly returned the hug and pushed her face into my shoulder. She gripped onto my jacket tightly. I smiled and slowly picked her up from the floor. We pulled away from each other and (Y/n) smiled at me.
"(Y/n) you have to come with me to the Resistance. You'll get treated way better there."
I said, grabbing her arms. She nodded slowly and laughed.
"Please get me out of here."
I laughed with her and she pulled away from me. We started to walk towards my X-Wing but I heard things fall to the floor. I quickly turned around to make sure (Y/n) didn't just pass out. A bright smile pulled at my lips as I saw her taking off the white armor plates, throwing them to the floor. (Y/n) looked up at me in an all black outfit and smiled back.