The Force ~ Luke Skywalker

Hiii so this is an idea from @Beans06123 so this is a child reader and Luke is her adoptive dad. I honestly thought this idea was adorable so I just wanna do this. I also changed some of the ideas but I hope yall like it:)
There might be a lot of time skips also since this while be in the span of 2 movies :>
ALSO IM SORRY IF THINGS ARE INACCURATE I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SEQUELS IN AWHILE

3rd Person POV

Luke sighed as he looked back at the young teen in the chair. She was asleep, her face caked with ash. A small smile pulled at his lips as he ran a finger across her cheek, wiping a bit of the ash off. Luke landed his X-Wing in a small landing pad. Luke watched his sister and brother-in-law run out of their small house on Yavin IV. Leia had tear stained cheeks and Han looked terrified. Luke climbed out of his ship, slowly picking up (Y/n).
"I need you to take care of (Y/n)."
Luke quickly said, pushing the girl towards the couple. Han took her from Luke, holding her in his arms.
"Where are you going?"
Han asked as Leia started to wipe the ash off of (Y/n)'s face.
"I just need to get away.."
Luke said and started to climb back into the ship. (Y/n) slowly woke up and started to look around.
"Dad..?"
She said softly as she started to wake up. Han quickly put her on her feet as Luke's ship disappeared in the atmosphere.
"Wait! Dad no!"
(Y/n) screamed out, running away from Han and Leia. Leia ran after her and grabbed her shoulder. Tears streamed down (Y/n)'s cheeks and Leia pulled her into a hug. On instinct (Y/n) pushed her face into her Aunt's shoulder, crying harder.
"He'll be back soon, it's okay."
Leia tried to consult her. (Y/n) quickly looked toward the starry sky and nodded slightly. She slowly looked back to Leia and whimpered softly.
"Ben he-"
"We know, now let's get you cleaned up sweetie."
Leia cut (Y/n) off and guiding her back towards their house.

It had been a few long years since the attack on the academy. Luke still hadn't come back and mostly everyone had given up hope on finding where he had went. (Y/n) stared at the R2 unit that was powered off. She sighed, seeing how lifeless he was. After her father had disappeared R2D2 also turned himself off. (Y/n) didn't really understand why Luke left or why he left her with his sister. She didn't know if he would be proud of what she had done for the resistance. The biggest thing that hurt her was that she didn't have her father there on her wedding day. Han had agreed to take his place but there was still something missing. (Y/n) was taken in by Luke when she was about 3, about enough to remember a little bit of her parents but not enough to actually prove the memories were real.
"Hey,"
A hand was placed on (Y/n)'s shoulder making her jump out of her thoughts. She looked up to see her husband, Poe Dameron, smiling down at her.
"You alright?"
He asked her and she stood up.
"Yeah, I just miss him."
(Y/n) breathed out, leaning into Poe. They had been bestfriends since Leia and Han took (Y/n) under their care and things just happened you know? Poe sighed and kissed the top of her head.
"We'll find him, I promise."
Poe assured her, wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiled and looked up at him. He looked down at her and smiled back. He had come back from his mission on Jakku that went wrong and he was captured by the First Order. Poe told (Y/n) about how a stormtrooper helped him escaped and that he told him about BB-8 still being on the planet. They had been planning on trying to go back to Jakku to find the droid since he had the piece of the map to Luke. (Y/n) out of everyone was more exicted to find the map. Another member of the Resistance ran up to the two, smiling brightly.
"We just got word that BB-8 is on Takadona. We're getting ready to leave to retrive him."
She said and Poe smiled brightly.
"Great!"
He cheered and (Y/n) laughed as the both ran out towards their respective ships.

(Y/n) puffed out a white cloud as she stood next to Chewie trying to keep herself as warm as she could. The heavy winter jacket she had on didn't seem to block out any of the frigidness on the planet base. She had joined Han, Chewie and Finn to help rescue Rey and overload the system. They were all walking around the power cells and she was helping Han set up ion charges on the lower level. She glanced at the bridge seeing Kylo Ren walking away from them. She blinked, not even knowing he was there in the first place. (Y/n) ran up towards the bridge, watching her cousin walk away from her.
"Ben!"
(Y/n) yelled, making the Sith stop in his tracks. Han quickly turned to see her and speed walked towards the bridge.
"(Y/n) wait!"
Han called at the girl as she walked closer to his son. (Y/n) ignored his calls and was set on getting to Kylo. They were now about 2 feet away from each other.
"Ben, please. You know this isn't you."
(Y/n) pleaded as Kylo reached for his helmet taking it off. She blinked at the man he had become. the last time they saw each other they were both just teenagers. His face was unreadable as he stared down at (Y/n).
"Ben is dead. He was weak so I killed him."
"No, you know that's not true. He's down there somewhere I can feel it. Ben please come home."
Kylo looked down at the floor, his helmet falling onto the bridge. (Y/n) jumped slightly as the metal shook slightly. He reached to his side, grabbing his lightsaber. (Y/n) felt her heart start to race, not knowing what was about to happen.
"I feel the light in you. You're being torn apart Ben."
(Y/n) whispered, reaching for the lightsaber hilt. Kylo allowed her to grab it and they both held it in front of them. (Y/n) watched her cousin's face, trying to find a sign of anything. A stray tear slipped down his cheek before he looked back up to her. A soft smile pulled at her lips, hoping she had gotten to him. The fact she was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't even notice the hilt being turned to face her. Kylo jerked forward, turning the saber on. The red beam went straight through (Y/n)'s chest, making her gasp. Her eyes widened as she looked down, seeing the hilt.
"Ben...?"
She gasped out. He leaned forward, putting his face next to her ear.
"Thank you."
He whispered softly before yanking the saber out. Loud screams emitted from everyone that watched. (Y/n)'s body fell into the open pit as Kylo pushed her to the side slightly. Han quickly grabbed his blaster shooting Kylo in the side, making him jerk backward. Kylo glanced up to see his father, tears glazing over his face before running out with Chewie and the rest. Kylo coughed slightly and started walking out of the building trying to leave before the charges were detonated.