Its Quiet Uptown ~ Kylo Ren

Hi I've watched Hamilton like 5 times since it being added to Disney+ and it's quiet uptown is one of my favorite songs soooo :,) 
If you haven't watched or listened-
Basically the song is about Alex's and Eliza regaining their relationship after their sons death so this is gonna be kinda angsts
Also Alex and Eliza separated because Alex cheated on her and then published a whole pamphlet to the public explaining what happened:)
Also I got bored and I included my oc which is Kylos sister but that's cause everyone used to tell me I acted like Han so :)

Kylo's POV

There was no way to fix this. We had landed on Tattooine; the place where we had met to bury him. (Y/n) stood away from me, kneeling next to the coffin that held our child. This was the 2nd time I had seen her since the announcement of my affair with Rey. The last time I saw her was when Riley was on his death bed. Tears fell down her face as she rubbed the side of his face. She let out a shaky breath as she placed a small kiss on his cheek. I quickly caught the stray tears with the back of my glove. They slowly moved (Y/n) away from the coffin as they lowered it down into the hole they had made. My sister moved towards her, trying to comfort her as best as she could. (Y/n) burst out in tears covering her face quickly. I didn't move to comfort her, my body froze as I watched my son get buried in the sand.

Time Skip

(Y/n)'s POV

There is really no way to explain this feeling. It felt like millions of knives were pushed into my heart. My face burned as I rubbed the tears that never seemed to stop flowing. Everything was different and it couldn't be the same. Stormtroopers avoided walking by me, generals gave me sympathetic looks and they whispered to each other as I walked past. Sometimes it would be about what Kylo had done or about Riley. It hurt so much. I slowly walked into the hanger bay where I was stationed. Delilah stood talking to the officers that were at their stations already. I blinked as I looked at her, walking closer to her. She quickly glanced up at me and gave me a somber smile.
"Hey (Y/n),"
Delilah walked closer to me and gave me a small hug.
"How are you?"
She asked softly. I inhaled as we pulled away.
"I'm alright. What are you doing here?"
I questioned walking towards my post. She smiled and followed me.
"Hux is going to transfer you again and I was told to come to tell you. You're going back to the Finalizer."
Delilah smiled brightly. I furrowed my eyebrows as an officer slowly walked a report towards me. I grabbed it out of her hand and thanked her. She mumbled out a response and quickly went back to her station.
"Another transfer? What is this some way for you to try and get me back together with Kylo?"
I said before growling at the reports of low fuel cells and more stormtroopers defecting.
"No! Trust me; I hate him too for what he did but, maybe it might be good for you two to try and make peace for ya know..?"
My throat tightened and I sighed softly. Out of anyone, Riley was the one that tried the hardest to get us back together.
"Fine, we can leave after my shift is over."
I said softly, handing Delilah the report.
"I'll be there later but take this to Hux."
Her face dropped and she groaned.
"Of course; always the messenger."
She gave me a small hug before walking off. I giggled slightly at her demeanor and turned towards the two officers looking towards me. They quickly turned back towards their stations and I sighed heavily.

Kylo's POV

Hux and I stood in front of Snoke while we told him about the recent things that have been happening within the First Order. The hologram faded away as a few lights turned on. I held my helmet in my arm, staring at the floor. Hux cleared his throat slightly before turning around on his heel, walking out of the room. I slowly followed him and walked towards my quarters. I put my helmet back on as I walked out.
"Ky! Hey!"
Delilah yelled and ran next to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and walked with me.
"What do you want?"
I huffed out.
"Just wanna make sure you're alright."
She said softly, shaking my shoulder. I smiled and stopped walking.
"Thank you, but I'm fine."
She raised her eyebrow at me and crossed her arms.
"Stop tryna hide your feelings, Ben. I know you're not okay."
Delilah glared at me. I sighed.
"It's just the same old feeling, I guess."
I shrugged my shoulders. I started to feel numb to the pain I felt and it was easy for me to push all these feelings down. I had Hux transfer (Y/n) onto a different ship to get her out of here. I couldn't stand to look at her and feel the guilt of knowing how much was taken from us. Delilah sighed and looked up at me.
"Hey come on, I'm your sister. You know you can tell me these things."
She said softly, slowly hugging me. My body tensed at the action before I slowly hugged her back.
"I know."
"And maybe for Riley, try and fix things with (Y/n)? She made you happy for once and I don't want you to lose that."
Delilah pulled away and smiled. I sighed and nodded.
"I'll try."
We parted ways and I walked towards the hanger. I had forgotten something in my command ship. Another ship was landing as I got there so I stopped to see who it was. A few troopers walked out, greeting me as the walked past. Then she walked out and my heart dropped. (Y/n) stood at the end of the exit ramp and glared slightly at me.
"Ren."
"(Y/n)?"
Words left my mouth. I had no idea what to say. She looked down, looking like she was trying not to cry. (Y/n) sighed and started to walk past me before I grabbed her hand. She froze and I stared down at the floor.
"(Y/n) I think we should talk."
I was surprised at the suddenness of my actions. She sighed and looked back at me, nodding. I let go of her hand and we turned to face each other. My hands shook a little as I took my helmet off, looking at her (e/c) eyes widened.
"Kylo, you look terrible."
She said softly, probably noting the tear stains I had on my face and the dark circles around my eyes. I laughed slightly, holding my helmet in my armpit.
"And you look as beautiful as ever."
I smiled softly and she rolled her eyes. I sighed softly.
"But I just want you to listen to me if I could trade his life for mine; he would be here with you. And you would be so happy,"
I felt tears slip down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them. (Y/n) looked down towards the floor, and riddled with her hands.
"I really never deserved you in the first place. "
I leaned forward and grabbed her hands, my helmet falling from my arms. (Y/n) looked up at me and blinked.
"But I know I married you because I'm in love with you. I've never doubted that for a second. I made stupid mistakes in the past and probably some that would be hard to forgive me for, but maybe we can try to fix things."
She sighed and squeezed my hands.
"We can try, but I'm not going to forgive you easily."
(Y/n) said softly, still looking at the floor.
"I'm willing to try."
I said softly.

Time Skip
(Y/n)'s POV

It had been a few weeks after I had transferred to the Finalizer. Kylo had been doing a lot to help me with work and even with just the grief of everything. We were walking down the halls together to go to the eating hall. I sighed softly and intertwined my fingers with his. Kylo had stopped slightly and we stood next to each other.
"You know, it's quiet here."
I spoke softly. Soft sobs came from him. I leaned closer to him, pushing my face into his shoulder. A few tears fell out of my eyes and laid on the black shirt he wore. Delilah and a stormtrooper walked past us. Delilah smiled softly and said something to the trooper as they walked away quickly. Kylo quickly turned and pulled me into a hug, pushing his face into my neck. I felt him start to cry a little harder and I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close to me. I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed softly.