Nightmares ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi

*sweats* I swear this is the last one for Obi-Wan for the moment I've literally been writing so much for him and I need to sTOP

My eyes slowly opened, I yawned softly. I turned over and rolled into the rest of the empty bed. My eyebrows furrowed as I propped myself up from my elbows.

"Where'd he go?" I mumbled, starting to look around the room for any signs if he had left or not.

I reached over to the nightstand next to the bed, opening the small drawer. His lightsaber still laid inside so he hadn't left to go somewhere. There wasn't a day he left his lightsaber at home. I stood up from the bed, grabbing a blanket to drape over my body. A light shone from underneath the bathroom door. I blinked slightly. I slowly walked towards the door but the wood creaked from under my foot; the light quickly turned off at the sound. I raised my eyebrow and leaned slightly on the door. I could barely make out the sound of sniffling and shuffling.

"Obi?" I said softly. "You okay?"

There was no response but the light turned back on. My fingers pulled at the blanket. The door slowly opened. Obi-Wan was staring at the floor as he held the door.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I asked, seeing the red streaks running down his face and his eyes were red.

He quickly stared down towards the floor, avoiding my gaze.

"I just was thinking..."

"About Anakin?"

Obi-Wan sighed softly at my response. This had been happening for the past nights. I've woken up to him crying next to me. The first night this happened, he shut me out and just told me to go back to sleep. Looking at the force user, his eyes were trained to the floor. I slowly intertwined my fingers with his. I brought up both of his hands, planting a small kiss on the two of them.

"Come back to bed and I'll make some tea so you can relax; okay?"

"Alright."

I lead Obi-Wan towards the bed and sat him down. Before I could even turn to leave, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed his face into my stomach. He gripped the night shirt that I was wearing. I sighed running my fingers through his hair. Small sobs came from him as his fingers gripped tighter around the fabric.

"Shh.." I hushed softly, planting a kiss on his head. "It's alright."

Obi-Wan slowly moved away from me and I kneeled down to be at the same height as him. I held his head in my hand and pushed my forehead against his.

"I'm right here, alright?" I said, looking into his eyes.

He smiled softly; nodding as tears still fell down his face.

"I'll be right back." I said and stood up, walking towards the kitchen to make some tea.

The heat of the small stove warmed the room. The nights on Tatooine were cold which was a nice contrast from the blazing heat that would sometimes roll through. After the tea brewed I put some in a small cup, carefully walking back towards our bedroom. Obi-Wan was now sitting in the middle of the bed with his legs crossed. He stared at the blanket with a blank face.

"Here, my love." I said crawling next to him, switching on the small lamp next to my side of the bed.

He quickly snapped to look at me.

"Thank you." He spoke softly, grabbing the cup out of my hand.

I smiled and nodded leaning on his side. He took a sip and exhaled a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for waking you up my dear."

"You don't need to be sorry."

I kissed the side of his head and closed my eyes. He smiled softly and placed the cup down. Obi-Wan wrapped an arm around my waist, holding me close to him.

"Do you want to talk about it? It might make you feel better." I asked softly, leaning into his chest.

Obi-wan sighed.

"It's the same dream every time. It's just Anakin telling me how much I failed him and the Qui-Gon shows up too. I failed him too. I told him I would train Anakin." Obi-Wan muttered, rubbing my knuckles.

"As far as I know Obi, you did the best job training Anakin. Even if he was the chosen one; there was no way of telling which side he would end up on." I said, nuzzling into his side. "If Qui-Gon was still here, he would've been so proud of you. I'm sure he is watching over you and is very proud already."

Obi-Wan smiled softly. I pushed him down slightly, laying him down. I laid next to him and wrapped my leg around his.

"What did I ever do to deserve you (Y/n)?"

"By being your amazing self Obi-Wan."

He chuckled and held me close to him.

"Goodnight my love."
"Goodnight."