Hot Shot ~ Han Solo

Blaster fire rung in my ears as I crouched behind a broken wall. I peaked my head around the corner shooting stormtroopers that stood there. The white suits fell backward with some of the hits while others just moved out of the way.
"Good job (Y/n), now we're trapped!"
My partner, Han Solo, yelled from the other side of me. I rolled my eyes.
"Last time I checked, you're the one that accepted the job!"
I yelled, shooting at the troopers. Han rolled his eyes, stepping out slightly to shoot. Time seemed to slow down as I watched his eyes widened and his body jerk back.
"Han!"
I screamed out as he fell back to the floor. He screamed out in pain and gripped over his side. Slowly, the white shirt he was wearing stained red. I leaned to the side and shot the rest of the stormtroopers. The rest of them grabbed onto the ones on the floor, dragging them away. I quickly ran to Han. He was breathing heavily and groaning slightly.
"Come on Hot Shot. I need you to stand."
I said softly, stroking his cheek slightly. Han took a deep breath and nodded. I stood up, grabbing onto his hand.
"Ready?"
I asked.
"Yeah."
He said, biting his cheek afterward.
"1. 2. 3."
I said, pulling him up on three. He hissed in pain, biting harder on hid cheek. Han gripped onto me for support. We slowly walked back towards the Falcon.
"Shit.."
Han cursed and gripped his side tighter. I sighed and gripped onto his hand.
"Please stay with me."
"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be fine."
I rolled my eyes and helped him up the ramp of the Falcon.
"Chewie! We need help!"
I yelled into the ship, walking towards the empty bedroom on the ship. Loud thumps made their way towards the room. Han groaned softly, slamming his head on the back wall of the ship. I bit the inside of my cheek and lifted his shirt up. Chewie walked in and handed me a cloth. I stared at the blaster shot, it didn't go through deeply. I pressed the cloth against the shot. Han hissed and bit his lip, holding a scream in.
"It's okay."
Han slammed his hand on the bed. Chewie helped me clean the rest of the wound out and then wrap it up. Han still laid on the bed, groaning in pain. I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair, planting a small kiss on his cheek.
"Thanks, sweetheart."
He said softly. I smiled and nodded.
"Of course. Next time, don't get shot."
He chuckled softly.
"Yeah yeah."
I slowly got up. Han looked at me and pouted.
"Where ya going?"
He whined.
"To go help fly the Falcon. You stay here and rest."
I said sternly before walking out of the room. I walked to the cockpit and sat down in the pilot's seat and Chewie slowly followed after me. He sat down in the seat next to me and roared softly.
"He'll be okay. He always is."
I said softly, patting his shoulder.
~~~~~~~
Later Chewie decided to just turn on the autopilot. I walked towards the room Han was in. My fingers gripped onto the doorway.
"Hey Hot Shot."
I said softly. Han opened his eyes and looked at me. His lips curled into a smile.
"Hey princess."
He said softly. I walked towards the bed, cuddling next to him. Han moved slightly, making more room. He made small noises of pain. I huffed out a breath and looked up at him.
"What?"
"Nothing, I just don't want you to hurt yourself."
Han smiled as I pouted. He wrapped on arm around my waist. I leaned against his side, burying my face in his shoulder. Han leaned down, kissing my cheek.
"I love you so much. You know that right?"
Han said softly, rubbing my waist slightly with his thumb.
"Yeah, I know."
I giggled. Han peppered kisses down from jaw to my neck. I squirmed slightly at the quickness. My fingers entangled in his hair.
"Han.."
I whined softly. Han pulled away slightly. He chuckled. I huffed and pushed in his face.
"You ass."
He smiled and kissed my nose.
"I'm you're ass."
I smiled.
"Yeah, you're right."
I said and pressed my lips against his. He quickly kissed back, tightening his grip on my waist. I leaned closer, not trying to push onto his wound. Han pulled away and nuzzled my hair. I yawned softly and pushed my face into his neck.
"Go to sleep princess."
I nodded and closed my eyes. I slowly fell asleep.