Lost ~ Kylo Ren

"Kylo I-"
"I don't understand (Y/n)! Am I not good enough?!"
"Kyl-"
"Let me guess, the General treats you better than I do?!"
"If you would let me spe-"
"God, I'm so stupid to even think anyone would actually like me."
"Ben!"
Kylo's head quickly snapped in my direction as I called him his real name. His eyebrows furrowed.
"God, would you just listen to me?!"
I yelled slightly at him. Kylo gripped his hair slightly, as his hands were entangled in his hair. I sighed softly, walking closer to him. His eyes trailed down to the floor. Tears started to gloss over his dark brown eyes.
"Kylo, listen to me."
I watched his eyes look up into mine. I gave him a soft smile, holding his head in my hand. Kylo sighed, placing his hand over mine. A small nod came from him.
"Yes, I've hung out with Hux for a while but come on, I'm a commander too dummy. I have to talk to him."
He huffed a small breath out. I giggled slightly.
"I would never leave you. I love you with all my heart."
My hand turned to intertwine our fingers together. Tears slowly slipped down his cheek. He winced slightly as my face turned into worry. He pulled away from my grip and backed away from me. This was the first time I had ever seen him cry. He always hid behind anger but this was the first time I had ever seen him sad like this. I reached out to him, grabbing onto the sleeve of his shirt.
"Ben, come here."
I whispered. He looked at me, a small smile pulled at the corner of his lips. Kylo quickly hugged around my body and I stumbled slightly as he let his body wait lay on mine. I puffed out a breath and slowly walked towards our shared bed.
"Ben I need you to help me here."
I giggled slightly as I nodded my head towards the bed. He sniffled loudly, before turning to have his back to the bed. He fell backward and I squeaked at the contact of the bed. We shifted around so I turned into the big spoon. Kylo had his face buried in my shoulder. His arms around my waist. He cried softly into my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair, rubbing his back slightly.
"I feel so lost.."
He spoke softly. I nodded, placing a small kiss on his temple. I could feel his tension ever since he had killed his dad. It just got worse after he killed Snoke.
"I know."
I said softly back to him.
"I just need you to stay here. With me. Wherever I go. Promise me you'll do that?"
Kylo looked up at me. I pushed my forehead against his.
"Whatever it takes to make you feel at peace, my love."
Kylo sighed softly. A smile appeared on his face. I held his head up to look at me, wiping stray tears.
"I don't know what I'd do without you."
He said softly, leaning into my hand. I smiled.
"I don't know either."
I giggled, placing a small kiss on his forehead.
"You'll always have me though."
I said in a whisper as he closed his eyes. Soon he started breathing deeper and his body relaxed. I knew he had fallen asleep. He held me in a tight embrace as I played with strands of his hair.

A/N: Heya noodles:) I'm actually writing yayyy. I'm excited for more chapters haha
Also I feel like Kylo would be that person that has to sleep when hes done crying because it just takes so much out of him *cough cough* me *cough cough* because I feel like he would hold it in for too long:( my sweet boy
I have recently discovered Sith Obi-Wan and I'm crying because I feel blessed.
Anyways, I hope yall are doing okay! And staying safe too I hope>:(
I love ya guys mwah