Sick ~ Qui Gon Jin

Okay but the thought of Qui Gon taking care of a Smol Obi-Wan owns my heart now

Qui Gon's POV

"Obi-wan! You're going to break that!" I yelled running towards my padawan who was playing with my lightsaber.

Obi-wan hit a small stand, knocking a decorative vase that was on top of it down. I slid towards it grabbing it, pulling it into my chest. The little kid looked at me and turned off the green lightsaber.

"Master! Hi!" He smiled brightly, I made a note of the small gap in his teeth from a missing tooth.
"I found your lightsaber!"

I sighed and grabbed it from him, placing the vase on top of the stand again. "Thank you, but you can't be playing with that, you might hurt yourself."

At the moment in his training, he had only been using a training saber. He nodded and pouted looking down at the floor.

"Sorry Master." Obi-Wan mumbled.

I smiled softly and placed my hand on top of his head. "In time, you will learn how to use one." I encouraged, making his eyes light up.

He giggled and nodded. I heard the door slide open, turning to see (Y/n) standing in the doorway, her hair was darkened from water. She had a huge smile plastered on her face. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Welcome back, my love." I said softly.

She threw herself into me, clasping her arms around my neck. (Y/n) had recently left to be a guard for the a senator that was staying on coruscant for a few weeks.

"I missed you so much." (Y/n) mumbled, pushing her face into my neck. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too."I kissed her cheek.

She pulled away from me and smiled. (Y/n) looked through me and gasped, walking behind me.

"Is that my favorite Jedi?" She said, making me turn around.

She picked up Obi-Wan who smiled and hugged her.

"You're back! You gotta tell me about your mission!" Obi-Wan exclaimed.

"Maybe later, but I think we should go have some fun outside."

I raised my eyebrow at her. "It's raining (Y/n)." I said, pointing at her soaked clothes.

She smiled and clicked her tongue. "So? That's the fun part about it."

"Yeah! Let's do it!"

The two looked at me and gave me puppy dogs eyes and pouted. (Y/n) had taught him how to do that when I had first taken Obi-Wan as a padawan. I crossed my arms.

"No you two might get sick." I stated and stood my ground.

Obi-Wan whined and (Y/n) put him down before walking over to me.

"Pleaseeeeee Qui Gon? Let him have some fun." (Y/n) whined softly.

"No, he's going to get sick and then I have to deal with him." I said looking down at her.

"Oh well." (Y/n) said, before walking towards the door. "Obi-Wan come on!"

She exclaimed and the small boy quickly ran towards her. I scoffed as the two disappeared out the door. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the window, watching the two play in the rain. I smiled softly. (Y/n) smiled and laughed as Obi-Wan splashed in some of the puddles that were collecting more and more water.

Time Skip

"You'll get sick, I said, and what happened?"

"We got sick." (Y/n) huffed out as she held onto Obi-Wan.

He laid on her chest, sniffling and rubbing his nose. I kissed her head and handed her a small bowl of soup. She grabbed it and nudged Obi-Wan. He slowly sat up and she handed him the bowl. He smiled and slowly ate some of it. (Y/n) turned around slightly, before sneezing into her arm. Obi-Wan coughed and ate the rest of his soup.

"Im gonna go to bed." Obi-Wan said and climbed off of (Y/n). She smiled and waved to him.

"If you need medicine, just come tell us okay?" I said and he nodded before walking to his room.

"Come on, it'll probably be best if we went to bed too." I leaned down and picked (Y/n) up.

She squeaked and grabbed onto me before giggling softly. I smiled and carried her to our room. I laid down and (Y/n) quickly cuddled into my chest. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on hers. (Y/n) coughed a little and rubbed her nose.

"Should've listened to me." I sung slightly, making (Y/n) hit my chest. She laughed slightly and looked up at me.

"You're such a dad." She rolled her eyes. I scoffed.

"How rude." I said, crossing my arms.

She sat up and laughed. I smiled softly. (Y/n) looked at me and grew a big smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked as she leaned forward.

"No, (Y/n). You're sick!" I started to sit up.

She grabbed my face and kissed me. I groaned softly into the kiss but kiss back. She giggled and pulled away from me. Our faces still close together.

"I love you." She sung and kissed me again.

I smiled and held her close to me. "I love you more."