Hidden ~ Poe Dameron

A/N: I swear I haven't written on my computer in a long time. I usually use it to spell check after I write the chapter. But like my phone is broken and won't turn on so hopefully my new one should be here tomorrow at least that's what I was told haha
Alsooo this is about spice runner Poe Dameron because smol child.  so merry Christmas guys

"Poe! Really? I thought this was going to be easy!" 
I yelled out at the boy running next to me. Blaster shots rang past my ears, I squeaked out softly.  Poe laughed as we ran.
"Oh well, but it's fun isn't it?"
Poe asked. I looked up at him, the moon highlighting his skin. 
"No, it's not!"
I yelled out. He laughed and grabbed my arm before pulling me to the side. He pulled his finger up to his lips, shushing me. I giggled and rolled my eyes. He held me against the wall and stared out the small alleyway. Gang members running past it, yelling in their original language. I stared at the man holding me. His eyes darted around the scene of some people standing in the view of the opening. May I say, he looked amazing. Poe's eyebrows were furrowed and his arms on each side of my head made my senses kick into hyperdrive. Suddenly, Poe pushed himself closer to me. His head laid on mine and his hand quickly covered my mouth. I held my breath, heat rising in my cheeks at the sudden action. 
"Shh..."
Poe whispered into my hair. I nodded and glanced out towards the alleyway entrance. Some of the members were looking towards us but they started to run away into another direction. 
"They're gone."
I whispered. Poe slowly pulled away from me, dropping his hand from my mouth. He looked down at me, his one arm still next to my head. I blinked as we made eye contact with him. His eyes glanced down at my lips and then back up to my eyes. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours. 
"We should really go.."
I breathed out, looking away from him knowing if we stayed here any longer something would probably happen that he'll probably regret later. 
"Yeah, we should,"
Poe said before wrapping his hand around my jaw. He lifted my face up to look at him. 
"But I don't think I want to."
He said softly. My breath hitched in my throat and my heart pounded in my chest. He leaned closer to me. I gasped slightly as he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened as I looked at Poe, his eyes were closed and he pulled me closer to him. I slowly kissed back and closed my eyes. Poe smiled and dropped his hands to my waist. My arms slowly wrapped themselves around his neck as I leaned closer to him. Butterflies danced in my stomach as he held me close to his body, our lips moving in sync with each other. His teeth pulled at my bottom lip slightly. I was surprised at my own boost of confidence since I quickly stuck my tongue into his mouth. Poe jerked slightly at the movement and groaned before our tongues fought for dominance. I mewled softly at the feeling against the kiss. He slowly pulled away from me, his lips ghosting over mine. Our pants were frantic to get air. My face was flushed as I stared at him. Poe kissed me again, his grip getting tighter on my waist. He pulled away again, looking at me. I panted heavily, slowly opening my eyes to see him. 
"We should go.."
He muttered out. I nodded, not knowing what to say. Poe quickly moved away from me and started walking further into the alleyway. 
"We could easily get back to the ship this way without being caught."
He said and I quickly followed behind him. I caught up with him and now we were walking next to each other. We didn't say anything to each other. I didn't even know what to say at this moment.
I loved you for a really long time and you just made me feel special by that? Why did you kiss me like that? Do you like me that way too?
I thought. The whole scene playing in my head over and over again. I felt something brush against my hand. I glanced down seeing Poe's hand grazing against mine. He slowly intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled softly, before leaning against his shoulder as we walked. 
"Just so you know, I really wanted to do that for so long."
Poe broke the silence between us. My face heated up again. 
"Really...?"
I choked out. Poe smiled down at me before nodding. I rubbed my face hoping that the embarrassment would go with it. 
"Me too."
I said softly. Poe squeezed my hand tightly.
"Good."