Crush ~ General Hux

Helllo my loves!! This is a request by @Ugly_Aesthetics_07 . Hopefully you like it:)
Also like who said Dom could be that good looking in blue light??? Not fair

"(Y/n), this is the fifth time that this had happened."
Hux stated, holding my chin. I winced backward as he wiped a cut I had on my cheek.  He sighed softly and I looked at him.
"I know, I just got in the middle of something I shouldn't have."
I said and hissed at the sharp pain that hit my head. Hux let go of me, thinking he did something wrong. Kylo was in my head again. It felt like someone was stabbing a lightsaber into my head.
"Did I do something?"
"No, it's just Kylo."
I whimpered softly. The pain slowly left while Hux grabbed band-aid to put on my cheek. I sighed softly and rubbed my temple. Hux started to put the band-aid on and I laughed slightly.
"What's so funny?"
"Well, I used to have to do this for you and now you're doing it for me."
I glanced at him and he chuckled. We had grown up with each other and I helped clean most of the cuts he got from his father. It just felt funny that now he was taking care of me more than I ever did for him. Hux stepped away from me and smiled.
"There, you're all done."
I giggled and stood up.
"Thank you."
We started to walk out of the med-bay and towards the command center. Hux crossed his arms behind his back and his eyes were trained on the floor. I didn't understand why all of a sudden there was a bunch of tension. It didn't feel right. I looked towards Hux, his eyebrows were knitted together as he stared at the floor.
"Hux are you okay?"
I placed my hand on his shoulder. He jerked up slightly and looked at me. He sighed and straightened up his stance.
"I just don't like you being in the same position I was in."
He stated. I sighed softly, nodding my head. I knew I had to get out of this relationship, but it was terrifying to think about what Kylo might do. He could do whatever and no one would move a muscle because everyone is scared of him, to begin with. Hux stopped walking and I followed. We moved towards the wall to be out of the middle of the hallway.
"I've been thinking about ending things with him, I'm just scared to."
I whispered.
"That's why we keep getting in fights."
Hux's eyes widened. He looked around slightly, before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the way we came.
"Hux? You have to be in the command center!"
I yelped as he held onto my hand tightly.  He didn't answer me and just kept walking. I tripped over my feet trying to keep up with his sudden pace. Hux stopped and looked through the door, still holding my hand, making my face heat up slightly. He backed away slightly so the door slid closed and he looked at me.
"What?"
"Ren is in there and you're going to break up with him. He can't treat you that way."
Hux said sternly, to be honest, it scared me a little. He never really spoke that way with me.
"But-"
"I'll be with you and I promise you I won't let him hurt you."
He cut me off and placed his other hand on top of the one he held. I smiled slightly and nodded. I stepped through the door as it slid open and looked at Kylo, he was training but he quickly stopped to turn to see me.
"(Y/n), what are you doing here?"
Kylo questioned and I walked towards him. Hux followed behind me.
"We need to talk."
I said crossing my arms. He turned his lightsaber off and raised his eyebrow. Hux took his place next to me and crossed his arms behind his back.
"What?"
Kylo said and glared at Hux slightly. I felt a sudden boost of confidence and took a deep breath. I looked at Kylo in the eyes and didn't hesitate to say what I felt. It was a long sentence, mostly filled with cursing and almost crying.  Kylo stood wide eyed while Hux was smiling at me. After I was done, Kylo just furrowed his eyebrows before rolling his eyes. He quickly just walked out of the room, the door closing loudly behind him. Hux placed his hand in my shoulder as I rubbed my face to keep the tears in my eyes from escaping.
"You did it."
Hux cheered slightly and I giggled. I looked at him and smiled.
"Thank you for staying with me."
I said softly and Hux nodded.
"Anything for you (Y/n)."
A soft red pushed against his cheeks as he smiled. I smirked and poked his chest.
"Oooooh, General you're blushing~"
I teased, making his face turn even more red.
"No! No, I'm not!"
Hux exclaimed and made a B-Line to the door. I quickly grabbed onto his arm before he got too far out of reach.
"Hux come on, what's got you all flustered?"
He cleared his throat and looked back at me slightly.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Hux."
I whined. He did this a lot, never let me in. With all the things we've gone through together you'd think he'd at least tell me some things. Hux sighed and turned to face me completely. He grabbed my shoulders, smashing his lips against mine. My eyes widened as I grabbed onto his arms. My mind raced and my stomach dropped. I quickly kissed back, shutting my eyes. Hux smiled softy against the kiss. He slowly pulled back from me and his face turned even a brighter shade of red. I giggeld, making him glance up at me.
"What was that for General?"
Hux groaned at my remark, crossing his arms.
"I've liked you for a long time. I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I never said anything. But I just couldn't take it anymore seeing how Ren treated you! You deserve the whole galaxy and he treated you like nothing."
Hux huffed a breath out. I quickly threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Tears slowly slipped down my cheeks as I buried my face into his neck. Hux slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close to him.
"I guess, I love you (Y/n). I always have."
Hux mumbled, running his fingers through my (h/c) hair. I glanced up at him from his neck. He caught my eye and smiled soflty. I slowly pulled away from him.
"Maybe we can try to make things work? Hopefully we don't fuck up our relationship?"
I said softly and Hux nodded.