Drunken Mess ~ Luke Skywalker

I stared at my boyfriend, mouth agape, next to Chewbacca. Luke was screaming and yelling like a toddler as Han tried to hold him away from the bar.
"Oh my God."
I said softly. Chewie roared and made anger arm movements towards the smuggler.
"What did he drink??"
I asked looking back over at the booth they were sitting in before I got here. Chewie and Han contacted me to come help with Luke since he had gotten drunk. I didn't know this is what he meant.
"OW! LUKE WHAT THE HELL!?"
Han screamed. The blonde ran away from him and outside the cantina. Chewie ran towards Han, yelling. I groaned and ran the way Luke went.
"Luke!"
I yelled. I walked around the sand planet, my eyes scanned the area for any sign of him. I heard hiccuping and then I saw Luke, laying in his speeder I had brought.
"Luke! Don't you dare start that speeder!"
I yelled out, running towards him. He laughed and laid in the seat. Luke looked at me, his face was flushed red. His eyebrows furrowed as I walked over to him and grabbed his arm, pulling him up. 
"No! I have a girlfriend!"
He yelled and yanked at my grip. I rolled my eyes. 
"Luke, I am your girlfriend."
I stated. His blue eyes scanned my face and then he smiled brightly. 
"(Y/n)! My beautiful angel!"
Luke said and kissed all over my face. I kept my giggles in and pushed him into the seat. 
"Luke we're going home."
He whined like a toddler and kicked in the seat. Han walked out with Chewbacca and walked next to me. 
"You really decided to choose him over me? At least I can hold one drink down."
Han winked at me. Chewbacca roared and I giggled. 
"Chewie says different."
Han glared back at the Wookie. 
"It was one time! That shit was strong!"
Han yelled and hit Chewie in the arm. The creature yelled and raised his arms in the air. I rolled my eyes and crawled into the speeder. 
"I'm going back home."
"I think your boyfriend had other plans."
Han said and pointed. I followed his point and looked at Luke stumbling away from us. He slowly disappeared into the city. I groaned and slammed my head onto the steering controls of the speeder. Luke was acting more like a child, making me not even want kids in the future.
"I'll meet you back at the house then."
Han said, breaking me out of my thoughts and I nodded. Chewie and Han walked away from the speeder and I jumped out. I walked in the footsteps of Luke, trying to find him.
"Luke!"
I called his name. I heard laughing and then hiccuping.
"What's so funny?"
I heard a robotic voice yell out. I blinked and walked quickly towards the sound. Luke was laying on the floor in the sand, laughing uncontrollably. While a Mandalorian was staring down at him.
"Ah, Luke."
I grumbled and ran towards him. The Mandalorian looked at me. I felt the intense stare from under the helmet. Luke looked up at me and reached towards me.
"(Y/n)! I met our old friend Boba Fett!"
Luke yelled and pointed towards the man. My face burned in embarrassment.
"I'm so sorry sir. He really can't hold his liquor."
I said and grabbed Luke's arm, pulling him up. The Mandalorian looked at me.
"Don't let it happen again."
I nodded and pulled Luke away from him. He stumbled over his feet before turning around towards the Mandalorian.
"Bye Bobba!!!!"
He yelled and waved. A loud groan and a blaster shot flew past me. I screamed out slightly and hit Luke.
"That's not Boba Fett!"
I yelled and he whined. Luke pouted as I threw him back in the speeder.
"You're kinda hot when you're dominant (Y/n)~!"
Luke said and winked at me. I groaned and got in the craft.
"You're going to sleep on the couch."
I said and he whined.