Focus ~ Anakin Skywalker

A/N: This was a request from AllisonTart. If yall have any requests for a certain character or a scenario dont hesitate to DM me:) If I'm comfortable doing it, I'll try my best to get it out as quickly as I can

I fiddled with the holopad that was in my hands. The mission details spilled out on the screen.

-Protect Anaxes
   -distress signals about something attack the warehouses on the planet

It didn't seem to hard to achieve but sometimes, people were hard to deal with and get answers out of.
"(Y/n), relax. We've done these missions plenty of times."
Anakin's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I sighed.
"I know, but I just have a bad feeling about this."
I said softly, glancing at the clone that walked into the room.
"We're entering the atmosphere now and will be landing in a few minutes."
Rex said, holding his helmet in his arm. I nodded and Anakin placed his hand on my shoulder. Rex walked out and I placed my hand on the Jedi's. He smiled and kissed my knuckles. I giggled softly and leaned back.

~~~~

When we landed the General walked up to us. She was a Cathar, which are cat-like creatures. Two guards were standing behind her.
"Master Skywalker and (L/N), I welcome you to the base. I am Maykenn."
Anakin and I bowed our heads slightly the clones behind us replicating the gesture.
"What seems to be the problem General?"
I asked, straightening my stance. The Cathar nodded at me and turned on her heel towards one of the warehouses.
"We've been noticing that some of the supplies and ships have been damaged or stolen."
Anakin opened his mouth, knowing him he was going to make a witty remark. I shot a glare at him and he quickly closed his mouth.
"I've stationed multiple guards. Some have gone missing while others line the medic tent."
Maykenn pointed towards the many people lying on cots in a tent. I blinked and looked back at Rex and Cody.
"Do you mind if we ask them some questions about what happened?"
I asked. Maykenn looked back at me.
"Of course not."
She said softly.
"Rex, Cody, go see what you can find out."
Anakin finished my command. The clones nodded and diverged towards the tent. Maykenn walked us to an empty lodging.
"We've set this up for your arrival."
She said and stopped. I thanked her and walked inside. Anakin, walking behind me. We were the only ones inside. Anakin wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck. I giggled and leaned against his chest.
"Ya know, I wish we could just stay here together."
Anakin said and placed soft kisses on my neck.
"Well, Master Skywalker. We have a job to do."
I said and turned around to look at him. Anakin groaned. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck. Anakin smiled brightly, pushing his lips against mine. He leaned closer to me, lowering his grip onto my waist. My hands held the back of his head, entangling into his hair. I pulled away from him slightly and moved away from him. Anakin whined and puckered his bottom lip out. On cue, the door opened again. Rex and Cody walked in. They both took their helmets off and I smiled.
"Learn anything?"
Anakin asked as I sat down on the couch. Rex nodded. Anakin leaned against the arm of the couch.
"Everyone says that a creature attacked them, but no one had any cuts that could show what it could be."
Cody said.
"There was one guy that had a bite on his shoulder. It basically took a chunk out of him."
Rex said. My stomach started to churn. This whole situation gave me a bad feeling. Anakin's brow furrowed. He could probably feel my uneasiness.
"We'll go out tomorrow. Search the surrounding areas."
"Sir, if I might suggest something."
Rex said crossing his arms. Anakin nodded.
"Maybe one of us should go watch the supplies. We can get a glimpse of this creature if it tries to take things again."
Rex explained. I stood up.
"I'll do it. Cody can come with me."
I said and Anakin's mouth dropped.
"No, I'll go!"
He quickly interrupted. I shot a small look at him and he sighed.
"Fine. Rex and I will stay here. Call if you need back up."
Anakin said, handing me a holocon. I nodded, standing up. Cody and I walked out of the small lodging towards one of the warehouses. We made small talk like we normally did, his orange and white armor gleamed in the moonlight. I smiled at the calmness of the planet, no exploding geysers or animals screaming. It was just quiet and peaceful. We arrived at one of the warehouses. A guard already stood out front, his hands wrapped tightly around a blaster. I walked up to him and he quickly held the blaster up.
"Wh-Who are you..!"
He said, voice quivering slightly. I smiled and raised my hands.
"I'm (Y/n) (L/n). A Jedi. This is Cody, a clone trooper. We've come to help stand guard."
I said softly, his shoulder slowly fell and his hands fell.
"Oh.."
"How about Cody and I stay here, watch this area. You go stand guard with your fellow guard in the back."
The guard slowly nodded and walked away. We walked up to the entrance and leaned against the wall.

Anakin's POV

I sat on the couch, staring at the holocon that was sitting on the small table in front of me. My eyebrows furrowed, waiting for anything to come through. (Y/n) was really worried about this whole mission, she only came because she didn't want me to be by myself. It was weird for her to just up and leave.
"General Skywalker!"
A panicked Cody came through the com.
"Cody?! What's wrong?!"
I said quickly, standing up grabbing the little machine.
"We need back up sir!"
Blaster shots came through and suddenly a scream. My heart dropped, recognizing it as (Y/n).
"We're on our way!"
I yelled out, running out of the lodging, towards the warehouse. Rex followed quickly after me. I ignited my blue lightsaber and ran inside the warehouse. Cody was kneeling next to (Y/n), who had a bloody hand laid over her side. Feathers lined a path out of the warehouse. I quickly ran to (Y/n), grabbing her hand that held her side. Cody got up and went to talk to Rex.
"Ani..?"
She said softly, looking up at me. Her (e/c) eyes were now dulled slightly.
"Hey, I'm here. I'm here."
I said softly, rubbing her cheek with my other hand. She smiled softly, coughing slightly. I found a bandage in one of the crates and slowly wrapped it around the wound on her side.
"General Skywalker, if I may, I think we should peruse this creature. General (L/n) made some damage to it before it escaped."
Rex broke me out of my thought. I looked up at him.
"You and Cody go. I'll catch up with you."
"Ani, go with them. I can take care of myself."
(Y/n) spoke softly, sitting up slightly before wincing in pain. I pushed her down softly.
"No, you're hurt."
"Sir, I can take her back to the medical tent."
Cody said. My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at (Y/n). Her (e/c) eyes locked with mine before she gave me a small smile.
"We need to finish this mission, General."
Rex said. I sighed and stood up. I grabbed my lightsaber out of its clip.
"Here."
(Y/n) said softly, handing me hers. I blinked as I stared at the hilt.
"(Y/n), I couldn't. "
"It's fast. Just for safety please."
I nodded and grabbed it in my hand. Rex and I walked out of the warehouse. My mind clouded with thoughts about (Y/n)'s safety. We had no idea what creature this was, what if it had poison and we didn't have the antidote for it? (Y/n) might die.
"Sir? Are you alright?"
Rex's voice brought me out of my thoughts. He was looking down at my hands, I followed his gaze and noticed I turned on both of the lightsabers.
"Yeah, I'm just worried about (Y/n)."
"She'll be alright General."