Childhood Memories ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi

Haha hello again with my boy, i was watching Christopher Robin when I thought of this so:)) It kinda connects to the doing nothing chapter I wrote cause I also thought of that when watching the movie:)

"Really? You grew up here?" Obi-Wan said baffled as we walked around the forest.

We were on my home planet of Sorgan I nodded and held his hand.

"I wonder.." I said softly, dragging him behind me as we walked towards a small village.

People were walking around and harvesting plants. Obi-Wan smiled at the community of people. I walked closer and a man stood up, holding a spear. He squinted his eyes at me before they widened.

"(Y/n) (L/n)! I never thought you'd come back!" He yelled and ran towards me.

I laughed and quickly ran towards the man. We connected in a hug and we both laughed together. Obi-Wan stood behind us before he cleared his throat.

"Oh! Obi-Wan, this is my brother, Caleb."

"Obi-Wan? Like the General?" My brother said dumbfounded.

He nodded and stuck out his hand. Caleb shook it and smiled.

"An honor to meet you, General."

"Same goes for you." Obi-Wan said softly and smiled.

Caleb looked back at me and grabbed my arm.

"Well come on! Mom would die if she saw you!"
He yelled and pulled me towards the old cottage.

I giggled and looked back at Obi-Wan. He chuckled softly and followed after me.

My brother pulled me through the opening. "Ma! (Y/n)'s back!"

I smiled as my mother walked out of her room, her (h/c) hair was streaked with grey. Her eyes glossed over as she clasped her hand over her mouth. I walked over to her and she placed her hand on my cheek.

"Hi, mom." I said softly and held her hand on my face.

She smiled and rubbed my cheek. "My baby is home." She said softly, I giggled and nodded.

I watched her eyes gaze away from me. "And who's the handsome man she brought with her?"

I turned slightly to see Obi-Wan point to himself with a confused face. I laughed and looked back at her.

"This is my boyfriend. Obi-Wan Kenobi." Caleb's mouth dropped.

"You're dating?!" He yelled slightly.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. My mom smiled.

"We'll make your favorite dinner tonight then."
My mom said and walked towards the kitchen.

My eyes lit up. "Yes!" I cheered.

Caleb groaned. "I'm going back to work."
He huffed out and pushed past everyone.

Obi-Wan smiled and walked towards me.

"Come on." I said and nudged Obi-Wan's arm.

He nodded and I escorted him to my old room. It seemed to be untouched from when I left to train. A small horse-like creature sat on my bed.

Obi-Wan clicked his tongue as he walked to my bed and picked up the stuffed animal. "Who's this?"

"That's Eeyore. Remember when I told you about him when I found Pooh?" I said and walked over to him.

He nodded and looked at him. "Hello Eeyore."
Obi-Wan said. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~