Stowaway ~ Mando

A/N: like am I the only one that like Mando's armor does somethin to them???? Like Pedro Pascal is a handsome boy but like Mando's armor??? Maybe it's his voice fhdsbb

The whole village stared at the Mandalorian as he rode away from us. The kids trying to hold in tears as they watched their new playmate get smaller and smaller. I huffed and waited as the crowd dispersed and went back to their normal duties. I inhaled deeply before running in the direction that the Mandalorian went. I was so tired of this rundown little village. I just want to get out of here. My feet carried me towards his ship. I quickly stopped myself and looked at the silver ship. The sun glared against it, almost blinding me. I watched the Mandalorian start loading up the ship with all the things the village had given him. The small child was walking towards the ship's ramp. Mando walked up to the child and picked it up. He walked up the ramp. I quickly moved towards the ship, thinking he was far enough in so he couldn't see me. I walked into the ship quietly, I panicked slightly, seeing a few things packed up. I pushed past them and hid behind them. My heart pounded as I listened to the steps walk closer. They stopped and his armor shifted. I held my breath. The sound of the ship's ramp closing made me jump slightly, almost pushing the crates over. Footsteps walked away from the little holding area, making me sigh. I shifted in my cover to get more comfortable.

Mando's POV

I walked into the cockpit and looked at the kid. It was sitting on one of the chairs. It cooed up at me and smiled. I pressed my hand on its head and sat down in the pilot's chair. I started up my ship and sighed. This planet was nice for the kid. Especially in that village. Part of me wanted to stay, I could've settled down and forgotten this whole bounty hunter thing. But I don't think I could ever betray the tribe like that. They took me in as a child and raised me to be who I am now. A loud crash made me jump out of my thoughts. My hand instinctively wrapped around my blaster. I looked at the kid.
"Stay here."
I said and quickly walked to the area of the noise. I held my blaster up, seeing a body on the floor. She looked up at me and held her hands up. It was the girl from the village.
"(Y/n)?"
I spoke softly.
"Please don't shoot me!"
She cried out. I slowly put my blaster back in its holster. (Y/n) slowly sat up from the floor.

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'm taking you back."
Mando said, walking up towards the cockpit. My eyes widened and I quickly got up on my feet. I ran towards him.
"No, wait! Mando I don't want to be stuck there all my life!"
I yelled at him. He stopped making me slam into his back. Mando stumbled forward and fell to the floor, bringing me with him. I squeaked at the sudden impact and looked at the back of his helmet. Blood splattered on the beskar, making me whimper. I brought my hand up to my face, feeling my nose. Warm blood slowly dripped down my face. I quickly moved off of him and held my face.
"Ow.."
I whispered. Mando slowly sat up and looked at me. He groaned softly. We both sat in the hallway and he moved closer to me.
"Let me see."
He said, reaching towards my hand. His hand wrapped around my wrist before pulling my hand away from my face.
"Not that bad."
Mando stood up, helping me up. He walked me towards a room and pointed to a small bed. I took the hint and sat down. He grabbed a small cloth and pinched my nose with it, moving my head upwards. I replaced his hand as he grabbed another cloth and started to clean my face of the dried blood.
"Mando please don't take me back.."
I said softly, looking at the blank helmet.
"(Y/n), this isn't the life for you."
"I don't care. I'm tired of farming krill all day! When we fought back against the raiders, it felt good."
I sighed. Mando looked up at me.
"Fine."
He spoke. I smiled brightly throwing my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you!"
I exclaimed. His body tensed up and I quickly let go of him. My face heated up.
"I'm sorry."
I muttered out. He nodded and looked at the cloth.
"You should be okay."
He said standing up straight. He walked out of the room. I blinked and wiped my nose slightly. There wasn't any more blood. I sighed and looked at the floor. This was going to be an exciting adventure.