Stuck Up ~ Anakin Skywalker

I groaned softly as I watched him walk past me. Anakin Skywalker. He was smiling and laughing with Padmé. My hands balled into a tight fist. It bothered me so much that I had been working so hard to even become a Jedi knight and Mr. chosen one comes in and blows through all his training like it was nothing. I quickly turned on my heel to walk the other way. Another pair of hands gripped my shoulders as I turned, making me jump slightly.

"(Y/n)! Hey." Alelle, one of the guards, smiled at me.

She was wearing the signature orange armor from the 212th attack battalion.

"Alelle, hey. What's with the armor?" I asked, glancing back towards where Anakin had walked.

"Oh! I've been transferred to the 212th battalion. Master Kenobi and Master Yoda thought it would be a better place for me to be." Alelle smiled and glanced behind me. "So, how are you and Skywalker?"

A smirk pulled at her lips as she nudged my arm. I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at her.

"You mean 'I'm the chosen one so I'm better than everyone'. Terrible." I huffed out, crossing my arms.

Alelle giggled and started to pull her hair up in a ponytail.

"What's up with you two anyway?" She asked, following me as I walked towards the hanger.

My heart stopped a little as I thought about the reason.

"Anakin wasn't even supposed to have a master yet, he wasn't even supposed to be in the order." I gritted my teeth slightly. "He isn't even a true Jedi, he acts on his emotions and nobody seems to bat an eye about that."

Alelle looked at me, her eyes widened. I stopped in my tracks as we approached the hanger doors. Alelle grabbed onto my shoulder and squeezed it softly.

"It just sucks because I've worked so hard to get where I am now, and Anakin comes out of nowhere and is just given a master. It's taken me years to try and even have my master consider me even taking the Jedi Knight trails. Anakin just does them and passes them. It's just frustrating." I ranted, staring down at the floor.

Alelle clicked her tongue and gave me a side hug. I sighed heavily, calming my nerves down. I had never felt angry at a person like this before and it was confusing.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n). I didn't know you felt like that. I think that you're an amazing Jedi and you'll be an even better master one day. Things will change I promise you." Alelle said.

"Alelle." We both pulled away from each other quickly, turning to see Cody, standing behind us.

He had his helmet off and he smiled at the two of us. Alelle quickly smiled back.

"We are going with General Kenobi for recon." He said.

Alelle nodded and looked back at me.

"I promise it'll get better soon. Maybe talk to him, he's not so bad." She encouraged before Cody walked next to her.

They both walked into the hanger towards their transport and I sighed heavily. I started walking to my own ship, lost in my thoughts of how I was actually feeling. It was confusing to think about, I didn't completely hate Anakin for what he's accomplished, part of me was proud of him. We had met when we were younger and he first came to the temple. Alelle was kind of my big sister and she hung out with Obi-Wan a lot so I saw Anakin a lot too.

"Master (L/n)." A voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I turned to see Captain Rex standing behind me. "Sorry to bother you, Master Yoda assigned you and Commander Skywalker to a mission together,"