Relief ~ General Hux

The door slammed, making my body jump. I turned to see Hux standing in front of the door. His hat in his hands and his hair a mess. Blood was stained on his bottom lip.
"Hey, what happened?"
I asked softly, slowly walking over to him. He glanced up at me, meeting me half the distance of the room.
"Snoke threw me on the floor."
He mumbled, reaching towards his lip. I clicked my tongue, tracing the side of his face with my hand. Hux closed his eyes slightly and leaned into my touch. I placed a small kiss on his cheek, grabbing the hat out of his hands. It started to curl at the tight grip he had on it. He sighed heavily. I slowly slid the long jacket off of his shoulders and pushed him towards the bed slightly. He got the hint and sat down. I folded the jacket over my arm and placed it over a chair we had. I walked into the bathroom, grabbing a small cloth. I also grabbed some of the disinfectant I had taken from the medbay. I wet a side of it with warm water before I walked back over to Hux. He looked up at me.
"No,"
Hux glared at me, pointing towards the bottle. I rolled my eyes walking closer to him.
"(Y/n)! Get that stuff away from me!"
He raised his voice louder, scooting away from me.
"Hux, if we don't clean it; it'll get infected and then,"
I gasped dramatically and covered my mouth.
"You wouldn't be able to kiss me anymore."
His eyes widened before he smirked. I yelped as he pulled me on top of him.
"Well, I can still kiss you whenever I want."
"Don't you dare!"
I exclaimed as he leaned forward to kiss me. I quickly grabbed the towel, covering his face. His eyes widened as I put some of the disinfectant on the other side of the towel.
"No!"
He protested, muffled by the towel.
"Armitage Hux."
I sternly spoke, making his movements freeze.
"It'll take a few seconds, just let me do it."
Hux furrowed his eyebrows and sighed.
"Fine."
He mumbled, I moved the towel and started to move the side with the disinfectant towards the cut across his lip. Hux inhaled a large breath as I started to wipe it. He hissed out in pain, his muscles tightening. I placed a small kiss on his forehead.
"There,"
I pulled the towel away, wiping the dried blood off with the other side.
"You're all done."
Hux exhaled deeply. I smiled and got up to put the towel away. He sat up and watched my movements, like he was planning something.
"What are you planning, General?"
I raised my eyebrow at him. He quickly shook the facade he had and smiled brightly at me.
"Nothing my love, I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you."
I giggled and walked back over to the bed. I crawled into the covers and slowly pulled the redhead down. Hux turned over to look at me, I inhaled deeply and leaned closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.
"I'm even luckier to have you."
I said softly, looking up at Hux. Our eyes connected and he smiled softly.