CHAPTER 4

Mo Di lowered his head. His fists twitched a little and then loosened. In the end he went inside without waiting for the guards to act.

When he was at the door, he lifted his head, showing eyes full of fear and begged: “Dad, can… can you not tie me up?”

Once Mo Liu Gui heard this, she immediately said: “Dad, why do you want to tie Xiao Di up? Don’t tie Xiao Di, he just came back from the hospital!”

“Ai, my silly daughter. Why are you…”

Mo Shi Hong looked at Mo Liu Gui lovingly and could not bear to say it anymore. He sighed and the anger towards Mo Di intensified. He stared at Mo Di with daggers in his eyes, “You’re still standing there! Look at your sister. Even though she was hurt by you, she still has you in her heart. Tell me where is your conscience!!!”

Mo Di kept silent and only looked at Mo Shi Hong with his red eyes. At this time Mo Wu Hang who had just recovered from the tumble was coming out of the bathroom. He saw Mo Di and lost his temper. 

He walked directly towards Mo Di and took a punch to his face.

Mo Di wanted to dodge but Mo Si Lang came up and stood behind him with a sneer. He could not dodge in time and was hit by an iron fist. The punch caused his vision to fade dark and a strong smell of rust accompanied by a sharp pain spreaded in his nose and lips.

Mo Di exhaled in pain as he bent his waist. Wiping his mouth caused his palm to be bloodied.

“Fifth brother what are you doing?!” Mo Liu Gui was dazed when she saw this scene: “fifth brother why are you hitting Xiao Di?” 

“Xiao Gui, he deserves it!!” feeling that one punch was not enough, Mo Wu Hang wanted to have another go at Mo Di.

“Xiao Hang, come back here.” Mo grandfather who was sitting in the master’s chair gave out a cough and finally spoke.

“Granpa!”

Advertisements

Mo Wu Hang was dissatisfied. He gave Mo Di a stabbing look. Mo Di shivered and kept his head down. The lower half of his face was stained with blood.

Mo grandfather looked at Mo Di discontentedly as if he could not see the blood on his face. He cleared his throat and said with a calm face, “It can be said that most of us are present today. I’d like to talk about what had happened these past few days.”

“Trying to frame a member of their own family, such a thing, I cannot believe that it actually happened to this family.” Mo grandfather raised his eyelids and looked at Mo Di coldly. “Xiao Di, what you did to your sister, don’t you feel that your conscience is hurting?!!”

Mo Di stood up: “I didn’t, Grandpa! I did not…”

“You don’t have to find excuses. Fact speaks louder than words. Everyone is not blind. Clean up that little trick of yours.” Mo Grandfather refused to listen and interrupted Mo Di’s words. His voice was angry: “The Mo family will not and cannot tolerate such behaviors. Even if Xiao Gui is kind and tolerant, we as the elderly cannot let this matter slide.”

“Grandpa is right!”

Mo Si Lang’s peach blossom eyes narrowed slightly and he cast a poisonous look at Mo Di. “Mo Di wanted to take advantage of Xiao Gui’s kindness and let people think that Xiao Gui does not care about him when actually we treat him pretty well. It’s like raising a white eyed wolf! The lesson cannot be taken lightly. Grandpa, let’s just kick him out of the Mo family!”

Mo Di’s heart moved and he lowered his head further. His shoulders trembled slightly. Mo Si Lang felt a sense of comfort when he saw Mo Di’s frightened body.