CHAPTER 50

Chapter 50

Mu Tian Heng looked at Mo Di with a slightly grave expression: “Little one, do you know what you’re talking about?”

“I do.” Mo Di looked straight at Mu Tian Heng without flinching. However, his face and ears were dyed red. It seemed he was only putting up a tough front, his heart was still immensely nervous. 

“Brother, you should know that I’ve always….”

“I will give you an answer but not at this moment.” Mu Tian Heng interrupted when he was aware that Mo Di was going to confess.

Being pursued by the little guy was already bad enough, if his confession was also taken away then he really would become a useless old beast that only knew how to take advantage of the kid.

“Brother!”

“I won’t tell you now but I won’t put it off either. Today, I’ll tell you by the end of the day.” Mu Tian Heng rubbed his hair. When his hand retracted, his fingers brushed over Mo Di’s cheeks.

Mo Di’s head was buzzing and his face turned completely red like a fire was burning inside.

“Be good, I’ll definitely tell you by today.”

Being declined over and over again after gathering all his courage to ask, Mo Di was like a deflated balloon.

He said on the copilot seat with a red face. He dared not look at Mu Tian Heng or talk to him.

Ahhh! Why was he so impulsive just now?!

He even told Mu Tian Heng that he would think that person is himself!

How was he able to say such things?! 

What if that person was not him? How was he going to clean up this mess?!

He did not drink alcohol today, why was he so impulsive. God! This is the end. This is the end.

Mu Tian Heng was laughing in his heart when he saw Mo Di turning into a baby quail. His little friend was really brave and lovely, causing him to feel soft to his bones.

Coming to Hua Xia was the best decision he had ever made in his life.

Mu Tian Heng stepped on the accelerator and steered towards their destination. To help Mo Di elevated his embarrassment, Mu Tian Heng found a topic to chat with him.

“The five members who came to Hua Xia were the first and second batch of programmers who joined me when Impression was first established.”

“En.” Mo Di responded. While the buzz in his head was gone, his face was still scalding hot.

“Brother, how many veteran members do you still have back in your head office?”

“About a dozen. When we started there were nineteen in the team. About a quarter of them came here and the rest stayed to manage the head office in America.”

Mu Tian Heng then suddenly smiled: “I just realized I still have your phone in my pocket. You can take it back.” As soon as he said that, he changed his words immediately, “Forget it, I’ll give it back to you later.”

“…” the air he exhaled was getting hotter.

What were Mu Tian Heng’s true thoughts? Was he worried about them coming into contact because he liked him or because he did not like him?

Mo Di’s mind was in a mess. He regretted asking those questions so impulsively. It was easy to satisfy the momentary urge but the aftermath was just unbearable.