CHAPTER 122

Chapter 122

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

After they boarded the cruise ship, any trace of the Mo family was wiped clean by Mu Tian Heng.

The original owner of this luxurious cruise ship was Wen Guo Chao, one of the top five richest in Hong Kong. He had always wanted a chance to work with Mu Tian Heng but it never came. So this time when Mu Tian Heng approached him for help and offered him an incredible deal in return, he agreed without a second thought.

Mu Tian Heng not only offered him three big business ventures but also a billion yuan as gratitude.

Although Wen Guo Chao did not lack money, he wouldn’t say no to a billion yuan handed to him in cash. He knew that Mu Tian Heng was one of the world’s top three richest but he did not expect him to be this magnanimous!

Furthermore, doing business with Mu Tian Heng would only result in him benefiting, whether it was the profit he would receive or the worldwide connections he would be getting.

Therefore, with all willingness, he immediately handed Mu Tian Heng the entire gambling cruise ship that was ‘Dong Fang Ge Hao’, the place where the Mo family members were currently locked up.

As for Steward Zhao, he was an ex-special forces soldier who worked as Mu Tian Heng’s old housekeeper in America and had watched him grow up. He was a highly dependable and intelligent person. Asking him to ‘look after’ the Mo family was the most suitable decision.

Most importantly, Steward Zhao was a very trustworthy man who had absolute faith in Mu Tian Heng. He treated him like his own child, never doubting his actions, only faithfully doing what Mu Tian Heng requested. He was Mu Tian Heng’s most reliable confidant.

However, even if Steward Zhao did not ask, Mu Tian Heng still explained to him the things that the Mo family did in this life and the last life, of course, some information had already been filtered.

Steward Zhao was instantly enraged. He flew to Hua Xia the very same day.

With a slight change in attire, he became the current head honcho of the ‘Dong Fang Ge Hao’.

…..

On the third day of the Mo family’s ‘incarceration’, Mo Liu Gui, who was living far back in the capital, finally realized that something was wrong.

No one from the Mo family had called her for three days and when she had dialed any one of them, it had never gotten through. At first, the line just rang while no one picked up. Later, it had been completely unreachable. Something was definitely amiss!

Mo Liu Gui was beginning to panic.

She grabbed the nurse who was tending to her and demanded to meet the director. 

Needless to say, Liu Cui rejected her request.

Mo Liu Gui was insulted. To think, on top of turning her down, Liu Cui even dared to block her way. In a tantrum, she slapped Liu Cui with considerable force.

But when Mo Liu Gui was about to slap her a second time, Liu Cui grabbed her arm with a death grip. Although skinny and old, the laborious work through the years had trained her physically. Someone as feeble as Mo Liu Gui was not her opponent. 

She said to Mo Liu Gui with patience in her voice, “Miss Mo, you’re mentally ill, I won’t hold it against you but you have to behave. If you want to see the director, he’ll be here in a minute to have a look at your illness.”

“You’re the one who’s sick! You old and ugly hag! You’re crazy!”

Mo Liu Gui’s unease was getting intense. If she could not get in touch with anyone from the Mo family, who would get her out of here?!