CHAPTER 124

Chapter 124

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Ever since the Mo family had fallen into their trap, Mo Di had rarely recalled the past. 

What happened in the past was sealed in the depths of his memories. His days were spent working on his career and indulging in his love nest with Mu Tian Heng.

His game company had officially entered the market with Infinite Life as its debut product. At present, it had garnered a hundred and nineteen million sign-ups, breaking the record for the highest number of sign-ups for an upcoming game.

Fans were visiting their website every day to urge them for the early release of Infinite Life.

Since the game competition had ended, due to the copyrights, the games were no longer available online. Fans could not even play the previous chapters to quench their thirst and had to wait painfully for the new releases. 

Mo Di read the posts and smiled. He told Zhao Chun to post on Weibo that the official release date would be on July 15th and gave the fans something to look forward to.

Whether it was the game they were producing or the company itself, many could foresee their successful future. It was predicted that in less than two years, Mo Di’s game company will rise to become one of Hua Xia’s top companies, overtaking many of its predecessors.

This statement had brought about a wave of objections from fans of other game companies who voiced their criticisms over the net. Mo Di just laughed it off but he did not deny it. After all, even with all the adversities in his last life, his company had risen to become one of the top three game companies in Hua Xia. 

In this life, his goal was no longer limited to Hua Xia but the world.

Advertisements

The workload of being a Jing Da student had become heavier as the end of the term approached along with the numerous exams. Mo Di had been too busy to have a proper date with his brother. And so, on the last day of exams, he rushed out of the classroom and headed straight for the gate where a black Maybach had been waiting.

“Brother… umm!”

Before Mo Di could settle down, he was pulled into a powerful embrace and kissed passionately.

After his initial surprise, Mo Di actively countered, cuddling and groping in Mu Tian Heng’s arms while calling out for him between their kisses. 

Mu Tian Heng, who had been dormant for a long time, was dangerously close to losing his control. After kissing him fiercely, he patted Mo Di lightly on the head. Softly he spoke, “You shouldn’t get cocky just because I pamper you too much or I’ll have to do something about it.”

“I’m not scared.” Mo Di raised his head and mischievously sucked on Mu Tian Heng’s Adam’s apple. His eyes shone triumphantly as Mu Tian Heng’s heart was softened with helplessness. He leaned over and planted a deep red hickey on Mo Di’s neck.

“A small punishment.” Mo Di’s eyes widened. It was now summer and he couldn’t cover it!

Mu Tian Heng laughed at the rare look of astonishment on Mo Di’s face. He rubbed his hair and kissed his cheek, “Be good now. No one will ask.”

Mo Di unconvincingly grabbed Mu Tian Heng’s neck and planted a revenge hickey on him, “If someone asks, I’ll just say it’s a mosquito bite.”

“Alright, alright. I’m a big mosquito that only bites my little one,” Mu Tian Heng smiled and said in a pampering voice, making Mo Di’s ears turn red.