CHAPTER 7

“Me…?” 

Mo Di was a little sluggish as he looked straight at Lai De Si and Mu Tian Heng. It seemed that this was the first time he was told a set of teachings and moral values that were completely different from what he had always been taught. It was hard for him to digress.

Mu Tian Heng saw the confusion and distress in Mo Di’s eyes and the crease between his brows deepened.

“This is clearly Mo Di’s fault!” Zhu Wen Ze stared at Mo Di and said: “Mo Di, didn’t you promise your family members that you will make a public apology to Liu Gui when you come back to school today? Don’t you think you should do it now?”

“We can understand if you can’t come back to school now. Just a recording will do.” Without waiting for anyone else to speak, Zhu Wen Ze took out his cellphone, turned on the camera, and then took out a bottle from his bag, “Also, you have to drink this when you apologize, or it won’t be sincere enough.”

Zhu Wen Ze had no idea why brother Wu Hang asked him to make Mo Di drink alcohol when he made his apology. Although drinking wine and apologizing is a long-established custom, to them, as students, it still felt a bit strange. However, since this was what brother Wu Hang had repeatedly asked him to do, he must do his best to help.

“What is this?” Mo Di hid his doubts and looked at Zhu Wen Ze in confusion.

“It’s alcohol.” Mu Tian Heng suddenly spoke. His low voice was magnetic and sent a slight echo through the room.

Mo Di looked at him: “Alcohol?!”

“His injuries are so bad, he can’t drink alcohol.” Lai De Si said to principal Huang and the discipline teacher, “Tsk…this kid is trying to hurt people.”

“Of course, of course he can’t drink it.” Principal Huang and teacher Liu made several bows. Finally principal Huang’s face was filled with anger and he wanted to chase Zhu Wen Ze out, “You, go back and attend your classes. Don’t come here and cause trouble!”

“Principal!” Zhu Wen Ze could not comprehend at all and his anger grew, “Principal, Teacher Liu, this is all Mo Di’s fault. He has to apologize. That’s what he promised others. How can…”

“Shut up! Get out!”

Principal Huang signaled the discipline teacher to get the loose cannon out of the room.

Teacher Liu’s insides were bitter. Zhu Wen Ze’s family belonged to the second or third class family in the capital, he really did not want to offend the Zhu family’s young master. But in comparison, he was more reluctant to offend principal Huang and the other two men. He grabbed Zhu Wen Ze’s arm and dragged him out.

“Zhu Wen Ze student, this matter…”

After the door closed, teacher Liu’s voice got smaller until it diminished. Principal Huang rubbed his hands nervously and gave a pleading smile: “I did not expect this matter to have so many misunderstandings. It’s all a misunderstanding. But it can be seen that everyone wasn’t intentional, they were just impulsive, and there was a lack of communication, lack of….”

“Principal Huang.” Mu Tian Heng was fixing his cuffs with long and powerful fingers: “To be honest, I think that Xia Jia International School is a very good school, otherwise, I would not propose to invest.”

“Yes, yes, we Xia Jia are indeed….”

“But, I cannot tolerate campus violence at all.” Mu Tian Heng politely interrupted Huang Li Cheng, “How is principal Huang going to solve this problem?”

“This, this ….this definitely will be reprimanded!”

“A reprimand? I’m afraid that is not enough.” Mu Tian Heng looked towards the door grimly, “I remember your discipline teacher said just now that if you make a serious mistake, it will be entered into your students’ permanent records. Is that right?”