CHAPTER 72

Chapter 72

Ye Cheng Feng had a change in mood when he heard Mo Liu Gui’s request. He couldn’t bear for her to be treated as the bad person even when she tried to show concern for that ingrate. Ye Cheng Feng hesitated: “Xiao Gui, why do you even care about Mo Di? He’s a white-eyed wolf, he won’t appreciate your concern.”

“Caring for someone doesn’t require them to reciprocate this feeling.” Mo Liu Gui smiled and then as though she was saddened thinking about Mo Di, her eyes drooped as she said: “Even if Xiao Di doesn’t understand me, hates me, I will always treat him as my younger brother.”

“Xiao Gui, you…” Ye Cheng Feng felt immense heartache for her. He wanted to say something but only sighed instead.

“You’re too kind and also too silly.”

“Cheng Feng, don’t say that. Just promise me, ok? When you meet Xiao Di, help me to look after him, ok?” Mo Liu Gui sulked, “I haven’t seen him for such a long time, I feel bad about it.”

Ye Cheng Feng suppressed his anger and disgust at Mo Di. He agreed: “Alright, I promise.”

“That’s great. Cheng Feng, you’re the best!”

“I will always fulfill your request.” Ye Cheng Feng looked at Mo Liu Gui affectionately while in his heart, he had already condemned Mo Di to the depths. This kind of vicious and ungrateful person was not worthy of his Xiao Gui’s care. What’s worse was that he had been causing Xiao Gui a lot of pain. 

This person should’ve been ruined a long time ago.

Mo Liu Gui blushed shyly, she closed in and said: “Cheng Feng, come to my house the day after tomorrow. I have a gift for you…”

“What is it?”

“It’s a secret for now.”

“…..”

What was discussed between Mo Liu Gui and Ye Cheng Feng, Mo Di was unaware. At the moment, he had just put down his phone ready to cook some wonton soup as supper for Mu Tian Heng and Lai De Si when they came back.

He was wearing a newly bought light-grey pajama set, playing with Suan Suan while walking towards the kitchen.

The thermostat was turned to twenty degrees, suiting Mo Di’s need for warmth. He went to the fridge and took out the thirty pieces of ready-made wontons and placed them on a large plate. As he busied with cooking, an email was sent to his inbox from the gaming committee.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

It was an official invitation for the team to live in the housing area provided.

The news was sent to the team’s public mailbox and soon, everyone else was informed. The group was excited again.

Xian Yu Chao: Did you guys read the email? So this is what the host meant, we’re invited to live in an official base!

Han Chao: Does that mean it’s a closed-off competition?

Zhao Chun: Boys, read carefully. They said we will be filmed and then broadcasted on TV. We’re going on TV!!!

Pang Qiang Lang: Ha! I’m gonna be famous! The deal I made with my mom can now be fulfilled!!!

Xian Yu Chao: Never thought that I’ll ever appear on TV. Shouldn’t this aid in finding a girlfriend?

Lin Jun Feng: It’s possible!

Chen Zhao: I’m going to show the whole country my coolness!

Zhang Jie Meng: Is it a variety show? I don’t want to be on camera, a little scared….