CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26

If Mo Wu Hang was the Mo family’s most impulsive member and the one who loved to physically abuse him the most, then Mo Si Lang was the kind that loved to slyly make suggestions in the back. He put up a noble and righteous front but behind it was a toxic and insidious mind. The one who came up with the iron needles torture idea: Mo Si Lang.

Mo Si Lang was one of the more difficult people in the Mo family to deal with. Because he entered the entertainment circle early and had numerous fans, even when he was hit with a scandal and his reputation was torn, there would still be a group of brain-dead fans with distorted three views willing to support him.

Therefore, to completely destroy Mo Si Lang, a ruined reputation was not enough.

Mo Di saw the man and woman disappeared into the street corner. He turned and said to Pang Qiang Lang’s mother who was eagerly trying to say something: “Auntie, to tell you the truth, I’m really busy during the summer, I might not have time to tutor Pang…”

“Call me brother Pang!” Pang Qiang Lang said abruptly.

“…” Mo Di: “I may not have time to tutor him but if he has any questions, he can send it to me, I’ll definitely teach him how to solve it.”

“You really don’t have time?” Pang Qiang Lang’s mother obviously refused to give up. She looked at Mo Di pleadingly.

“I really do not have time. I’m sorry, auntie.”

“Even if you’re free I still won’t study with you.” Pang Qiang Lang squinted at Mo Di. He seemed to be taking revenge on Mo Di for not calling him ‘brother Pang’.

Mo Di was speechless, then he asked: “How old are you?”

“Nineteen and a half. I got held back for a year. Got a problem?”

“No, I thought that you’re only sixteen or seventeen. You looked especially childish.” Mo Di smiled.

Pang Qiang Lang did not seem to hear the later part at first but after pondering for a few seconds, he realized that Mo Di had called him childish! He instantly slapped the table, “Did you just call me childish?!”

“Aiya, don’t make a fuss. Show some decency!” Pang Qiang Lang’s mother hurriedly pulled her son down and smacked him twice on his arm. “Sit down!”

Pang Qiang Lang twitched his mouth and sat down obediently.

The few people sat and chatted for a while. Mo Di still insisted that he was not available and apologized repeatedly. He also knew that Pang Qiang Lang had already repeated one year yet his results were barely passing the two hundred points mark. He really was not the academic type.

When Mo Di left, principal Huang and Pang Qiang Lang’s mother stayed behind to discuss the next candidate to tutor Pang Qiang Lang. As for Pang Qiang Lang, he quickly ran after Mo Di and stopped him before he crossed the street. Breathing harshly, he said: “You were serious about buying my work? It’s not a bluff?”

“Of course I’m serious.” Mo Di said.

“Then …then the same quality as the illustration just now, I’ll charge one for five thousand.” Pang Qiang Lang spoke in a gruff tone and showed an unkind expression. But Mo Di smiled and said: “Didn’t you say that you won’t give me a discount just because I’m pitiful?”

“Humph! I’ll increase and decrease the price as I like. None of your business!” Mo Di nodded his head in earnest but there was no sign of wanting to thank him. Pang Qiang Lang was half choked to death.

Mo Di scanned Pang Qiang Lang and was quite amused. This person was not bad. He was straightforward, his EQ was not exactly high, a little impulsive in his speech, but he was not ill-intentioned and his illustration skill was remarkable.