CHAPTER 52

Chapter 52

Mo Di’s cheeks and earlobes were dyed red, even his slender neck had a pinkish shade.

He was caught in a trance. Mu Tian Heng…. he changed too abruptly!

Mo Di felt his body temperature was rising and his breath was burning. He was at a loss, not knowing what to do or where to go. It seemed apart from his thumping heart, he could not move any other part of his body.

“Good boy.” Mu Tian Heng wrapped Mo Di into an embrace.

This was the first time Mu Tian Heng could openly hold Mo Di instead of having to fantasize about this moment. 

He kissed his hair and with gentle and caring movements, he tightened his embrace. Mo Di in Mu Tian Heng’s arms was feeling dizzy mixed with intense confusion. But he could feel Mu Tian Heng’s passionate feelings for him and how much he was being cherished.

Intense emotions surged in Mo Di’s heart. He extended his arms and firmly hugged Mu Tian Heng, feeling his straight and strong back. He pressed himself against the warm and sturdy chest and felt his cheek scalding but he did not want to let go.

“I like you too. Brother, I really like you…”

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Mu Tian Heng did not speak but intensified the kiss on Mo Di’s hair. He then kissed his forehead, eyelids, down to the tip of his nose, and finally lightly on his lips. 

Mo Di’s face was now burning at its hottest: “Brother…”

Mu Tian Heng gave Mo Di one final kiss on the cheek and looked deep into his eyes. The voice which had always been gentle and steady was somewhat hoarse: “Now be good, I’ll wait for you to grow up. I’ll wait till you’re eighteen.”

“But I’m a grown-up.” Mo Di looked at Mu Tian Heng with moist eyes. “I like you. Why can’t we start now?”

“Because…” Mu Tian Heng’s eyes were filled with affection, “Because after this, we will become each other’s most intimate person. This is the last month I get to be a brother to you and not an old beast. Little imp, do you want to turn brother into a perverted old beast?”

Mo Di clearly felt that his face could not get any redder but after Mu Tian Heng’s tease, he felt a wave of embarrassment and averted his eyes away from Mu Tian Heng, “That’s not what I meant…”

“I know.” Mu Tian Heng hugged Mo Di down from the balcony fence and landed a kiss on his head. “Brother likes you the best. This is all you need to remember.”

“Then you also have to remember that I like you the most.” Mo Di raised his head and gave Mu Tian Heng a sudden kiss on his Adam’s apple. “I’ve also planted my seal on you. Brother, from today on, you’re mine. Even though we are not officially dating for now, you have been claimed!”

Mu Tian Heng was instantly numbed by his kiss. He felt as though fireworks were exploding as his eyes fixed on Mo Di. “Little one, you did that on purpose.”

“It was on purpose.” Mo Di looked directly at Mu Tian Heng and his lips curled into a grin, feeling pleased with his tease.

Mu Tian Heng was on fire internally but he refrained from any animal behavior. In the end, he could only kiss Mo Di on the forehead and then gave it a light flick.

“Don’t mess around or I’ll take you straight to the bedroom.”

Mo Di: “!!!”

“Alright, let’s go back inside. It’s too sunny here.”