CHAPTER 107

Chapter 107

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Mo Di did not think too much about the physical examination. What he cared about was the final round of the game competition. 

There were only two weeks left before it started and although he was confident about their chance of winning, there was still work to be done.

At present, they have produced up to chapter twenty-nine. By the time the finals began, chapter thirty should also have been completed. When that happened, an important plot line would be revealed and new gameplay would also be introduced. That would mark the end of the first part of Infinite Life.

And after the competition concluded, Mo Di would disclose to the team about the game company.

As for the location, Mu Tian Heng had already provided him a space in his current office building.

Mu Tian Heng had been in Hua Xia for less than a year and had not acquired his own office building. He was renting a few floors of a high-rise, one of which was half empty and could provide a temporary workplace for their team.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Since the acquisition of the Qin Group’s real estate company, other than rectifying the entire work ethic of the whole company, Mu Tian Heng had also been reviewing several sites to build his own office buildings. When the time came, he could have their workplaces close to each other and the two could go to work together!

Mo Di snickered at the thought. He had no intentions of pretending to be gracious in front of Mu Tian Heng now that there was nothing between them. In fact, he was particularly eager for that day to come.

Mo Di spent the following days attending classes, working on his game, and hanging out with Mu Tian Heng every now and then. As such, a week passed and the day for the physical examination had arrived.

Other than having to run a few laps, the rest of the tests were quite simple. Of course running was not a problem for Mo Di, Xian Yu Chao, and Chen Zhao, but for Lin Jun Feng, it was hell. The moment Lin Jun Feng saw the ‘1km run’, he could almost cough up blood.

“I also want to find a substitute runner,” Lin Jun Feng cut into the conversation of several girls discussing the topic of finding someone to run on their behalf. 

“Forget it. You’re such a big guy, your substitute will immediately be recognized.” Xian Yu Chao slapped him on the back, “Just run with me, I’ll make sure you won’t be able to lag even half a step behind!”

“I won’t make it.” Lin Jun Feng had a bitter look on his face.

“Why don’t you drink a can of Red Bull before the test?” Mo Di pointed to a supermarket a hundred meters away. “I’ve heard that it would help in the beginning but after the run, you will feel even more fatigue. You can outweigh the benefits by yourself.”

Lin Jun Feng felt his heart pounding when he looked at the PE teacher and the students getting ready to go for their run.

“I, I’m going to buy a can of Red Bull. Endurance is success. After the run, I can always stay in bed to rest.”

Lin Jun Feng then grabbed Xian Yu Chao to go with him.

In the meantime, Mo Di and Chen Zhao went ahead with their run. They both completed the task with ease then went on to the pull-ups and long jump stations.

When they were almost done, Lin Jun Feng and Xian Yu Chao came back from the supermarket. 

“You guys didn’t buy the Red Bull?” Chen Zhao had already taken off his jacket and was fanning himself with his hand.