CHAPTER 31

Xian Yu Chao raised his hand and threw his sweat-drenched t-shirt at Lin Jun Feng’s face, “Hey you! Who’re you trying to take advantage of?! We’re still calling Xiao Di little brother, why do you get to be the father? Shameless!” 

“I’m not the same as you guys. As the saying goes, a father’s love is like a mountain, and vice versa, a mountain is like a father’s love! Isn’t my physique mountainous enough?!” Lin Jun Feng compared himself from head to toe, “one point ninety-three meters, tall weighing two hundred pounds, isn’t it adequate to be called fatherly love.”

“Please have some shame.” Xian Yu Chao rolled his eyes.

“You two talk too much and you’re getting nowhere.” Chen Zhao was speechless, “it’s not what you think, don’t talk nonsense.”

“Ah, it’s not like that? That’s good, that’s good. Anyway, this father will also not agree. Good thing I don’t have to tear up love birds.”

Xian Yu Chao: “Ha Ha. You’re pretty strict.”

Mo Di sighed and turned around. He picked up his phone to message Mu Tian Heng: “Brother, I’m doing well. My roommates are also good.”

It’s just they can be a little silly.

Advertisements

After two days of a life that Mo Di was completely unfamiliar with, his military training started. 

The group of silly roommates was no longer as enthusiastic as before. Every day, they were tortured with deadly drills and were breathlessly on the verge of escaping.

Not to mention Xian Yu Chao and Lin Jun Feng, even Chen Zhao who paid a lot of attention to his appearance and manners, laid paralyzed on the floor after the dismissal whistle was blown. His controlled expressions and movements were thrown to the wind, leaving behind a red face and heavy heavings like a gorilla. 

The other male and female students were about the same.

Only Mo Di did not change much. No matter how tiring it was, he still had a calm face and at most would take two quick gasps but they were very subtle.

Chen Zhao and the others were amazed. They laid on the ground almost dying while expressing their dissatisfaction: “What is with that body of yours? Isn’t it too extraordinary? After all this and you’re only wheezing a little. You’re already good looking, now you’re just making the boys here look like gorillas. You didn’t take dope behind your brothers’ back, did you?”

“No.” Mo Di smiled. “You guys are sweating so much, better not to drink cold beverages, it’s not good for your health. I’ll go get you some water.”

With that, Mo Di grabbed everyone’s water bottles and went to the stall.

Looking at Mo Di’s back, Lin Jun Feng covered his stomach and said: “This father is very happy. My family’s Xiao Di is just too good.”

“Lin Jun Feng you’re stinky and shameless. Shut up!” Xian Yu Chao yelled at him. 

“Exactly.” Chen Zhao agreed.

Mo Di took the bottles and went to line up for water.

What Chen Zhao asked him a moment ago was quite intriguing. How could he not be exhausted? The exercises were even more tiring for him. 

It was just that the experience from his last life in the asylum slowly helped him enforce the mental prowess that no matter how torturous, how painful, how tormenting it was, his ugly side will not be shown.

Back then, he was imprisoned and had to face the various means of torture, eventually, he ended up looking less human and more ghastly. The grace that a person should have was long lost but to show the ugly agony and grievances on his face would further take away any dignity that he had left.