CHAPTER 103

Chapter 103

Edited and Proofread twice by KitKat

Actually, Mo Di had met Mu Tian Heng before in his previous life, and it hadn’t been just a brief meeting either.

It’s just that he had forgotten about it.

The days in the asylum for a general psychiatric patient were already hard enough; let alone Mo Di, who had been instructed to be given ‘special care’. He had spent more than a year in the asylum being mentally and physically abused– beatings, electrocutions, needles to his fingers, and drug injections to name a few. All those inhuman treatments had been done to him repeatedly, over and over again, until one day——

He truly went mad.

Advertisements

The memories after he had lost his mind were automatically inaccessible. He would wander around the hospital in a soulless state. This had gone on until the third year when he had been beaten to death by a violent patient, only then did his mind return to normal.

Although Mo Di had recovered his consciousness after death, for some reason, the memories of the time he had gone mad were blank, and hence he only remembered to the point where he had been tortured brutally but nothing else in the months that he had become a mindless retard.

And in that period of time, he had met Mu Tian Heng.

After he had become a retard, there had been lesser surveillance on him. By chance, when the nurse went to the bathroom, he had slipped through the corridor and ended up in the back of a garbage truck.

And at that time, Mu Tian Heng, who had come to Hua Xia on his business trip to do a market survey, had passed by a small alley, and fatefully found the little fool, Mo Di, whose whole body was dirty and reeked. He even had a banana peel on his head.

Mu Tian Heng wasn’t sure what he had been thinking. Maybe because the little fool sitting by the roadside watching people having their breakfast had been just too pitiful, or that even though he looked hungry and dumb, he hadn’t tried to snatch food from anyone, proved his good and pure nature, which had moved Mu Tian Heng.

All he wanted was to get someone to give him a bath, a change of clothes, and a good meal before sending him to a charity organization or a welfare home but …. Unexpectedly, with just a little amount of interaction, his bottom line had been touched by the little fool. And after that, he couldn’t help but want to get along with him. And the closer they had gotten, the more broken his bottom line became. In the end, he had decided to let the little fool stay with him.

This event had become Lai De Si’s joke for a long time.

Although Mo Di had lost his mind, he had been a very, very obedient little fool. Because of the repeated torture, he hadn’t retained his beautiful and picturesque looks from before but his facial features were still exquisite. Especially when he focused on someone, the eyes seemed silly but untainted, like a dark sky filled with stars.

Mu Tian Heng had taught the little fool to eat, bought toys for him, and also told him stories at times when he had suddenly acted up– running around the villa, screaming and crying.

He had also investigated the little fool’s background, the things that had happened to him which reduced him to such a state. 

And he finally knew, this little fool had a name–

Mo Di.

After seeing the results of his investigation, Mu Tian Heng had been enraged as never before in his life.

Whenever he saw the dumb yet obedient Mo Di, his heart ached to the extreme.

Mu Tian Heng wanted justice for Mo Di, but he was very clear….