CHAPTER 57

Chapter 57 

Mo Di’s current expression was hard to describe.

The caller was probably ….. Gu Ran Ju?

He had almost forgotten about this person. Why was he still haunting him?

Seeing that Mo Di was unresponsive even after his barrage of words, Gu Ran Ju was agitated again: “Mo Di, did you forget about me?! How dare you—”

Mo Di quickly pulled the receiver away and then hung up.

After hanging up, Mo Di did not put the receiver back in place for fear that Gu Ran Ju would call again.

Seeing Mo Di’s reaction, Xian Yu Chao couldn’t help but ask: “What’s wrong? Who was that?”

“A middle schooler… no, he should be in high school now.” Mo Di went back to the table and sat down. “He wants to have a fight with me.”

“A fight with you?!” Xian Yu Chao was instantly shocked. He quickly went over to Mo Di’s side, “What’s the matter? That guy wants to bully you?!”

“Who, who dares bully our Xiao Di?!” the mountain-like Lin Jun Feng jumped off his bed and pounded his chest: “Whoever dared to touch Xiao Di, this father will crush him to death!”

“It’s nothing.” Mo Di smiled and shook his head, “No one is bullying me. Besides, he can’t beat me.”

“Can’t beat you?” Chen Zhao eyed Mo Di doubtfully, “He must be pretty small.”

Mo Di: “…”

Even if Xian Yu Chao and Chen Zhao attack him at the same time, he could easily overpower them. As for Lin Jun Feng, it would be a little more difficult as he was heavier build. Chen Zhao really shouldn’t underestimate him.

The fighting skills he practiced hard in his previous life were not just for show!

“Honestly, I can take both of you.” Mo Di told Chen Zhao seriously: “Even if all the Mo family’s members come at me, I can still take them all down.”

Chen Zhao was about to deny him but thinking of the last sentence, he stayed quiet.

Since Mo Di could give such an accurate scenario, there must be certain credibility to his statement. 

Mo Di opened a roll of garbage bags and tore one off to clean up the trash.

“I have something to tell you. There’s no class tomorrow so I’ll be leaving at noon and won’t be coming back to the dorm.”

“Where are you going?” Lin Jun Feng asked, “Do you need this father to accompany you?”

Mo Di: “…..no need.”

Chen Zhao asked abruptly: “Xiao Di, are you going to attend Mo Si Lang’s trial?”

“En.” Mo Di responded as he finished gathering up the trash. His phone also rang twice at the same time.

He picked up his phone and saw that Mu Tian Heng had sent him a reply. He stated that it would be a good idea to continue with Xin Wei Dao for the first of the final rounds and bring in the new game for the next round to add an element of surprise for other competitors. However, should he do so, then Xin Wei Dao would need another batch of improvements.

Mu Tian Heng suggested that he focus on the battle system for the next upgrade and try to stray away from the repetitive play modes like other games in the market. There should be some depth to the battle mode but not overly complex, this would make players more engaged in the gameplay.