CHAPTER 110

Chapter 110

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Mo Di told Mu Tian Heng about his restlessness and discussed their next plan of action.

Should they cross the bridge when they get there or should they take the initiative?

Mu Tian Heng pondered and picked the latter.

“Those who want to harm us are in the shadows while we’re in the light. For people like Qin Cheng Yi and Mo Er Qian, it’s useless to bide our time. It’s more effective if we make the first move. This could also force them to show their hands.”

Mo Di contemplated and agreed.

“But how do we make the first move? We can’t touch them, unless…” Mo Di’s eyes lit up, “Unless we start with the Qin and Mo enterprise?”

“That’s right,” Mu Tian Heng smiled. He really wanted to hold Mo Di but the person was not within his reach, he could only hold on to his phone.

“Let’s start with their businesses. First will be the Mo family. They are no longer considered a third-rate family and the Mo Group is facing numerous problems. When I was trying to acquire the Qin Group’s businesses, I also did some digging and planning against them. As such, in less than two months, it should yield some results.”

“Brother, can you tell me everything that you have planned?”

“Of course, I will not hide anything from you.”

“Then I’ll go to your office this weekend and we’ll discuss the details. I know all their weaknesses from my previous life. I’ll make the Mo family fall even faster,” Mo Di grinned.

Ever since the competition ended Zhao Chun, Han Chao and Pang Qiang Lang had begun going to the studio prepared by Mu Tian Heng like veteran employees. They were there from eight to eleven almost every day, much unlike when they were working in the base.

For Mo Di, he was not only the boss but also the producer and programmer. On top of that, he still had to attend school, resulting in him having to run back and forth between school and the office.

On the surface, everything seemed mundane and peaceful. 

But there was a dark, invisible storm brewing.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

A month later, the news of the Mo family’s tax evasion, bribery, and several other charges exploded on major news websites and media.

Overnight, the Mo family stock fell to rock bottom and their company was sealed. 

Mo Shi Qiang, Mo Shi Guo and Mo Yi Cheng were taken into custody. The Mo patriarch fainted on the spot. Waking up in the hospital, the old man was still in shock and subsequently, had a minor stroke which rendered him unable to speak.

When he was once again clear-headed, the Mo patriarch tried to speak frantically but all that came out of his mouth were drool and mumbling sounds. He ended up having to communicate with Mo Shi Hong, the only one who had not been arrested, through written words. He wanted Mo Shi Hong to round up their major shareholders and to discuss the countermeasures. But when they managed to contact them. It turned out that everyone had really jumped ship and transferred their shares.

And no matter how many times they asked, those people did not tell them who they transferred the shares to or if it was the same person. Before hanging up, they even advised them to stop wasting their time because the Mo Group was done for.

Upon hearing this, the Mo patriarch who had just had a stroke almost had a heart attack.

Ever since Mo Yi Cheng had taken over the company, Mo Shi Hong had not involved himself with any of the company’s affairs and led a very idle lifestyle. Otherwise, he would’ve been taken by the police as well. Now that things had come to this, Mo Shi Hong was incapable of handling the storm that was to come.