CHAPTER 58

Chapter 58

What a wonder to meet Mo Liu Gui here. Mo Di was slightly hesitating his steps.

“Xiao Di, I really want to talk to you. It’s very important, can we go have a talk in a coffee shop?”

Mo Liu Gui quickly approached Mo Di and grabbed his sleeve: “Xiao Di, Xiao…”

Mo Di frowned and turned to look at Mo Liu Gui.

“But I have nothing to say to you.”

Mo Liu Gui’s eyes turned red immediately. She stammered: “Xiao Di, how can you say that? We are siblings.”

“What exactly do you want to talk about?” Mo Di looked at Mo Liu Gui and forced himself to endure a few more seconds.

Every time that Mo Liu Gui came to look for him, there was bound to be some sort of hidden agenda. He was curious what it was this time.

Mo Liu Gui pursed her lower lip and beseeched him with crying eyes: “Tomorrow… tomorrow I’m going to visit dad. Xiao Di, please come with me to see him.”

Mo Di’s brain was on alert the moment she announced her intentions.

“The last time mom and I visited, dad had aged a lot. His hair is all gray.” Mo Liu Gui said in a weeping tone. “Dad… he cried and said he regretted it. He remembered how you used to hug his leg and called him daddy when you were younger. He said that he misses you and also blamed himself…”

“Xiao Di, dad really loves you a lot. He did not know what made him lose his trust in you but he wants your forgiveness. Xiao Di… Xiao Di please visit dad with me. He really wants to see you. Xiao Di, Xiao…”

“Alright.” Mo Di answered.

Mo Liu Gui’s face was instantly painted with astonishment.

It seemed she did not expect Mo Di to agree in the first place, even less so this quickly.

“But there’s something I want to remind you, he had never hugged me before. He only ever held you. Even if I followed close behind and tried to hug his thigh, all I would get is a kick.”

“But you’re right, I should indeed pay him a visit after he went to prison.”

To see how well Mo Shi Hong is doing.

“Just contact me when you are ready. You can easily find my schedule in Jing Da.” After saying this, Mo Di immediately turned to leave.

Mo Liu Gui did not try to catch up.

Her every minor reaction was carefully observed by Mo Di and he couldn’t help but sneer in his heart.

From the second Mo Liu Gui called out to him, she had already set up her little ‘trap’.

After hearing what she had to say, he was eighty percent certain.

Since she had decided to carry out her little scheme, there was no way he could avoid her. Walking away would only make her chase after him and make a scene with her wailing and begging for him to visit Mo Shi Hong.

As long as he coldly ignored or refused her, there’s probably going to be a post on the internet with a video or photo attached about their meeting followed by a tearful essay. With that, what would become of him?

A cold-hearted white-eyed wolf?

People can be forgetful when it comes to the news they were exposed to and most would feel sympathy for the old, the weak, and the sick. As Mo Liu Gui had depicted Mo Shi Hong as a remorseful aging father who wished to see his son, were he to refuse and showed his ruthlessness, Mo Liu Gui would have a field day turning public opinion against him.