CHAPTER 118

Chapter 118

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Mo Liu Gui refused to go to prison. 

She had visited her father and brothers in jail before and knew that the place was not meant for humans to live.

They had to wear prison clothes, cut their hair, eat poorly, work every day, and even got bullied by inmates. It was plain horrible!

Not to mention five years, she could not even survive there for a week!!!

She would die there!

But Mo Liu Gui was reluctant to admit to being mentally ill. People would point fingers at her everywhere she goes. How was she to leave the house?!

Mo Liu Gui cried till her eyes hurt. She grabbed Mo Er Qian’s clothes as her legs turned soft and she sank to the ground.

But no matter how distressed Mo Er Qian felt, he could only continue to persuade her. He had to leave soon and had no time to comfort her.

Towards the end, Mo Liu Gui finally cleared her head. Instead of going to jail, she would rather choose the latter. She believed that the Mo family would not send her to a mental hospital unless the police forced their hand. And at that time, she could only hope that what Mo Er Qian said was true, that she would only have to live in an exclusive hospital for a short time. After that, she would be free…

But looking at it from another angle, this was not a choice at all. She was practically forced to choose it.

The moment Mo Liu Gui nodded her head in agreement, her hatred for Mo Di had soared to an unprecedented level. She wanted his blood! 

Her chest ached and her breathing turned heavy. Mo Di deserved to die! Why didn’t he die?! Why?!

Advertisements

If Mo Di knew that Mo Liu Gui had come to hate him so much that her eyes were bloodshot and she had difficulties breathing, he would probably laugh.

If Mo Liu Gui had experienced one-tenth of what he had in their past lives, she would drown in hatred and die.

But now, Mo Di had no time to think about Mo Liu Gui’s mentality.

Mo Liu Gui had already falsified a medical record once, therefore, doing it again would not be easy. With Qin Cheng Yi and Mo Er Qian’s current resources, it was an impossible feat. So at the moment, what Mo Di and Mu Tian Heng could do was to give them a hand.

After Qin Cheng Yi was arrested, Mo Er Qian had been using the money and contacts Qin Cheng Yi provided to help pave the way for Mo Liu Gui.

It did not go well at first.

But after dishing out a large portion of properties and exhausting every resource in hand, he finally succeeded!

Mo Liu Gui was diagnosed with paranoia as well as mild schizophrenia. With such a diagnosis, she was completely exonerated!

When the Mo family came to pick her up, Mo Liu Gui was slightly happy. She cried in Mo Er Qian’s arms.

“Brother, brother…”

“It’s ok. It’s over now,” Mo Er Qian hugged Mo Liu Gui and stroked her hair, “We’ve come to take you home.” 

“Um.” Mo Liu Gui sobbed. She raised her head and looked at Mo Shi Hong and the others behind Mo Er Qian.

“Mom, Dad, Uncle, Third Brother, Fifth Brother…” Mo Liu Gui greeted them.

“Oh my dear daughter, you’ve suffered. You’ve suffered… It’s my fault, dad’s useless,” Mo Shi Hong’s eyes were red and he was distraught looking at Mo Liu Gui, “You’ve lost weight. Did those inhuman things treat you badly? Tell me, I’ll sue them!”