CHAPTER 120

Chapter 120

Edited and proofread by KitKat

“Still asleep? It’s ok, don’t bother. She can get up whenever she wants. You can bring the food to her by then,” Zhao Chuan Ling put on his glasses and typed something on his laptop before closing it.

“Also if she throws a tantrum, you can just ignore her. If she comes at you then you can leave the room.”

“Alright, I’ll keep it in mind,” Liu Cui nodded.

“You can go out now, I’ll call you if something comes up.”

“Yes, director,” Liu Cui went out and closed the door.

Liu Cui was someone who owed Mu Tian Heng a debt. Some time ago, he had paid for her son’s medical fees and offered her a job. The greatest wish in her life was that her son would get well and repay Mu Tian Heng’s kindness. 

After Liu Cui left, Zhao Chuan Ling dialed a number on his phone.

“Hello, Chairman Mu.”

“Director Zhao, I was just about to call you, what a coincidence,” Mu Tian Heng’s voice came from the other end. 

“It’s about time I report to you,” Zhao Chuan Ling smiled broadly, “Mo Liu Gui had stayed with us for one night. She hasn’t gotten up yet.” 

“Is that so? It seems she’s sleeping pretty well,” Mu Tian Heng thought of how his Mo Di was tortured day and night till he went mad and couldn’t hold back the enmity in his tone.

“Director Zhao, please do not forget to give her a check-up soon. Since she was already admitted to your hospital, you’ll have to treat her illness with care, otherwise, it’ll be a waste of the Mo family’s money.”

“Of course, of course. Now that she’s a patient of our hospital, we have to give her proper treatment,” Zhao Chuan Ling answered without any qualms. “In a few days, I’ll give her a diagnosis and prepare her for treatment. But…”

Zhao Chuan Ling was still queasy. The Qin family was still around and even though the Mo family was in shambles, Mo Er Qian was still someone with a strong voice; in case one of them caused any trouble…

How could Mu Tian Heng not understand his concerns? He said with a smile, “Director Zhao, you don’t have to worry. Whether it’s the Qin or Mo family, I will clean them up one by one. As for you… All you have to do is to give out treatments.”

“Of course I believe in your capabilities,” Zhao Chuan Ling chuckled and showed his loyalty, “Chairman Mu, have a look at the diagnosis I gave her. Should I start her treatment or move her to a different ward?”

“After you’ve issued her medical report, I will tell you what to do next.”

“…”

After hanging up the phone, Mu Tian Heng saw Mo Di yawning beside him. He rubbed his head and said, “Sleepy? Why don’t you go back to bed?”

“No need, brother, I’m fine.” Mo Di and Mu Tian Heng got up at 4:30 a.m. when they got a certain message and had to revise their plans.

Mo Di said so but he yawned again. To avoid being pestered about going to bed by Mu Tian Heng, he changed the topic, “Brother, Qin Cheng Yi’s sentence will be announced in a few days. Although Qin Guang Jie couldn’t help him, I’m sure he’ll want to give him a comfortable life in prison. So regarding that matter, what should we do?”

“You won’t have to worry about this. I’ve already made arrangements.” Mu Tian Heng saw through Mo Di but did not point it out. He put a cup of milk in his hand and continued, “Qin Cheng Yi can only dream about living his life like before. It’s a murder charge, with the kind of convicts he is going to live with, it can only be hell.”