CHAPTER 35

Mo San Zhi turned ghastly pale. 

“You…you, you’re lying!” The second aunt pointed straight at Song Yu, her expression was unsightly. She picked up the things on the table and smashed them at him.

“Nasty thing with the filthy mouth, get out of here! How dare you say my son is gay, You’re the one who’s gay. You disgusting pervert! Get out! Get out of here!” 

Song Yu dodged to one side and did not elaborate further. He said with a cold face: “Auntie if you hurt me, I will post the evidence that Mo San Zhi is gay on the internet. At that time not only will everyone knows that he’s gay, but also that he’s a coward!” 

“You!” the second aunt froze in place. The things in her hand were not thrown but her insults did not cease: “You slander my son. You’ll die a horrible death! Song Yu you’ll die horribly!”

“Are you sure you got the right yu this time?” Song Yu sneered, “Auntie, I had no intention of coming to your Mo house but Mo San Zhi he’s just too much. Not only was he playing with me, he even wanted to fool me into staying in America and become his closet lover… heh!”

“I think this matter, as his mother, you have the right to know. Otherwise you would arrange a blind date for him and make him unhappy, as well as ruining another girl’s life. Such a vicious thing, I think I should try to prevent it.”

“Shut up! You pervert! Shut up! You’re the one who likes men. My son is not like that at all! You vixen! You tried to seduce my son! He rejected you, that’s why you’re trying to ruin him! Let me tell you, I won’t let you off. The Mo family won’t let you off! You’d better be careful, I…”

“That’s enough!”

The Mo patriarch roared angrily and struck hard with his crutch. “Everyone, just stop talking!”

The second aunt was shocked and her screeching stopped for two seconds before she started to sob: “Father, father, this is definitely slander. This Song Yu is lying! He’s a pervert, he’s trying to ruin San Zhi. We can’t just let this go. Father…”

Mo grandfather snorted. With Mo San Zhi’s pale and frightened look on the ground, how could he not tell whether this was a lie or not.

But regardless, he would not admit that his third grandson was a pervert who liked men.

Advertisements

“Xiao Song, regarding this type of thing, you shouldn’t talk nonsense. It looks like there’s a misunderstanding between you and San Zhi. That’s alright, if there’s a misunderstanding, we can talk it through but you can’t spread this absurd claim around!” The Mo patriarch looked at Song Yu coldly, “Otherwise, you’ll only bring trouble to others and yourself.”

“That’s right. This is all a misunderstanding! A groundless accusation!” Hearing his grandfather defend him, Mo San Zhi’s sinking heart was emboldened: “Xiao Yu, I know that you like me but it’s impossible between us. I only liked your sister, but now it seems we’re not meant to be. When you returned to America, you…”

“Mo San Zhi!”

Song Yu interrupted his words and retorted calmly with disgust: “You’re more unbelievable than I thought. Lying without any hesitation, just like your brothers and sister when they tried to distort the truth. You guys are really …birds of a feather”

“What crap are you talking about?” Mo San Zhi regained his strength. He stood up and looked at Song Yu with a darkened face. “You can slander me, but you can’t behave like those trash on the internet and slander my sister all because of a bullsh*t video. That Mo Di has never been a good thing!”