CHAPTER 123

Chapter 123

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Mo Liu Gui’s memories returned entirely. 

At the same time, the world that Mo Liu Gui and the system had tampered with had reverted back to its original route, completely reviving the true consciousness of this world.

Although the formal world was able to bring Mo Di back, its power was still suppressed by the tampered world’s consciousness. It was only at this moment that it had fully recovered.

When Mo Liu Gui was busy smashing the stuff in her room, the people who had been mesmerized under the effect of her halo regained their senses one by one. 

Even though they did not know as much as Mo Liu Gui did, did not know that she was a transmigrator, did not know that there was a system, did not know about their past lives, but their logic had returned.

Qin Cheng Yi’s face in prison was as nasty as though he had eaten sh*t.

Despite the fact that he had been crazy over Mo Liu Gui, his true nature was cruel and violent with a disregard for the law as well as human lives. Thinking back to all the things he did for Mo Liu Gui as if he was under a curse, he simply wanted to tear her up!

That rubbish woman must’ve used jiang tou on him!!!

(TN: something like an asian version of voodoo)

Qin Cheng Yi kicked the metal railings of his cell with inconsolable rage. Unfortunately, the noise had disturbed the other inmates, all of whom were psychopathic killers with a complete lack of empathy. They gathered around Qin Cheng Yi and gave him a merciless beating.

Because his cell had been given ‘special privileges’ kindly sponsored by Mu Tian Heng, neither the guards nor the inmates were moved by his bribes.

Qin Cheng Yi had blood all over his face and his eyes were burning with a grudge. He wanted to kill these people as well as Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di!

Of course he hated the bitch who had put him under her curse, but the ones he hated the most were still Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di!

Qin Cheng Yi wanted to turn them all into human sticks and Mo Liu Gui was on top of that list.

Ironically, Mo Liu Gui in the mental hospital had no idea that Qin Cheng Yi had come to hate her so. She was even planning ways to punish him for failing her, she definitely would not be soft hearted!

It had to be said that Mo Liu Gui could really dream.

Advertisements

On the other hand, the Mo family had also felt a sudden paradigm shift.

As Mo Liu Gui’s mother, Ruan Qing Dan really did love her daughter. The love she gave her all these years was not superficial. Even when the eldest and second aunts were cursing at Mo Liu Gui, she still insisted that her darling daughter was innocent.

Towards Mo Di, she only felt a little regret for treating him that way. After all, he was also her own blood. But in no way was she guilt-stricken at the thought of Mo Di because Ruan Qing Dan was exactly how she had raised Mo Liu Gui, selfish and prejudiced. Now that her life was a living hell, wasn’t it all thanks to Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di? So despite regretting that she should’ve treated him better, she hated him for being a heartless beast who could mercilessly destroy his mother’s life!

Mo Shi Hong was the same. Although he knew he shouldn’t have treated Mo Di as such, he still couldn’t help hating him. He did not have any fatherly bond with Mo Di and could only see him as less important than himself.