CHAPTER 92

Chapter 92

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

After Mo Di was done with his lunch, he went back to his room and called Mu Tian Heng.

The others thought that Mo Di was upset having read those comments so he went back to his room to be alone.

Zhao Chun nudged Xian Yu Chao while arguing with the netizens online, “Aren’t you boys going to talk to Xiao Di and cheer him up?”

“I’m dumb and not good with words. What if I say something stupid and make things worst?” Xian Yu Chao scratched his head, “Shouldn’t you and sister Meng do it since girls are more thoughtful and sensitive?”

“But now Xiao Di is in his room, we girls can’t just barge in. Why don’t you guys call him out and we’ll talk to him?”

Zhang Jie Meng nodded. 

“Alright. Fatso, come with me,” Xian Yun Chao looked at Lin Jun Feng and said.

“I think we better not,” Han Chao stopped them, “I’m sure Xiao Di doesn’t want to talk about this matter with us. Let him be alone for a while, after all, he had been in the Mo family since he was a child, it’s hard for him to not feel upset. Maybe letting him calm down will help him think of a way to deal with this. Let’s not make trouble.”

“…..”

Mo Di did not know that his teammates were busy outside his room trying to fight off the negative remarks on the internet and make him feel better.

He was currently on the phone with Mu Tian Heng.

Advertisements

Following Mo Di’s leads, Mu Tian Heng had his men monitor Yang Qi Quan and Sun Cheng Xing while also having their backgrounds checked. In fact, it was quite easily done as both men’s recent activities could easily be found through their internet history.

And yesterday, at lunch break, Yang Qi Quan had sneaked out to a cafe three streets away from his hospital to meet a mysterious man.

That man was none other than Qin Cheng Yi in disguise.

When Mu Tian Heng saw the photo of Qin Cheng Yi in a hat and mask that his subordinate sent over, he was quite surprised that Qin Cheng Yi would do this personally. But considering the significance of this matter, he could understand why Qin Cheng Yi chose to trust no one but himself.

The fabrication of this medical report not only determined Mo Liu Gui’s future endeavors but also whether or not she could whitewash everything that had happened before. 

Additionally, it would also allow the Mo family to rise back up, though Mu Tian Heng knew Qin Cheng Yi could care less about them. If he couldn’t, he would not have mercilessly pinned everything onto Mo Si Lang for their previous crime. What he really cared about was how the Mo family’s image would directly affect Mo Liu Gui’s career in the entertainment industry, and so, it was inevitable that he helped revive them.

And hence, this task of obtaining the fake medical report was of grave importance, so much so that he could not entrust it to his remaining two confidants and had to take care of it himself. This was all well as he could also personally judge who he was dealing with.

Mu Tian Heng immediately ordered his men to steer clear of the cafe and observe from a distance in case Qin Cheng Yi discovered them. He then told Li Cheng to trace any online interactions between Yang Qi Quan and Qin Cheng Yi.

But this time, there was nothing to be found.

It seemed Qin Cheng Yi had learned his lesson. The previous few incidents with the Mo, Ye, and Qin families, they were all brought down due to the traces they had left behind on the web. This time he was cautious and decided to meet face to face for the exchange, with no chance of leaving behind any evidence online.