CHAPTER 48

Chapter 48

Mo Di was smiling in front of the computer.

Why didn’t he know that he has a diary with those things written in it?!

Mo Si Lang was indeed capable. He even managed to produce a diary.

Using extreme fans to do his bidding is a brilliant move. A small group of people with extreme thoughts and no three views blinded by their fanaticism over someone could really do vicious things. But the lies are bound to be found out. The diary was a forgery, there has to be a way to prove it.

To make Mo Si Lang say those things with such confidence, there could only be two possibilities. One was that he wrote the entries himself with no help from anyone else. This way, he could stay certain that no one will know the truth. But the possibility of this happening was small because Mo Si Lang did not have the ability to imitate handwriting. If this got out and the diary was proven to be fake, the Mo family’s reputation will be pulled down the mud before the fans could even find him to ‘revenge.’

Therefore, the handwriting in the diary had to be convincing. When he left the Mo family in a hurry, many of his things were left behind including his notes and books which Mo Si Lang could easily use to forge his handwriting. But the person he sought out must be someone he trusted completely. 

There were only two that could gain Mo Si Lang’s trust other than the Mo family members. One was Qin Cheng Yi, and the other was Mo Si Lang’s assistant.

Qin Cheng Yi loved Mo Liu Gui above all else. He could brutally assault the second aunt just because of Mo Liu Gui’s tears. In the second aunt’s eyes, he was a cruel man but to Mo Si Lang, this proved his love for Mo Liu Gui. If they were to cooperate, with Qin Cheng Yi’s resources, the fake diary could easily be made and even after the crazed fans attack him, Qin Cheng Yi could still find a way to prevent Mo Si Lang from being implemented. All he had to do was find someone to admit to the crime.

As for Mo Si Lang’s assistant, she was also one of his diehard fans who loved him to the point of discarding her three views and sense of self.

In his previous life, Mo Di remembered clearly that after he was admitted to the asylum, Mo Si Lang came to see him. With a gentle and graceful face, the words he spit out were evil and poisonous. At that time, Mo Si Lang’s assistant was right by his side, gazing at him with an intense look of love and worship even after she witnessed his hypocrisy. And when Mo Si Lang satisfied his ego and left, she turned and gave Mo Di a look of disgust like he should not have been born to annoy her idol.

But the female assistant did not have a good ending either. According to the book, Mo Si Lang would later marry a famous mixed-race singer, causing the assistant’s love for him to turn dark and she poured her hatred onto his fiancee. She tried to poison the singer but was discovered in time and sentenced to jail.

As such, both Qin Cheng Yi and the female assistant were equally suspicious. But it would take a lot of work to monitor their footsteps.

Mo Di sighed. It seemed like the first thing to do was to make sure he was well protected. Finding out Mo Si Lang’s misstep was not something he could accomplish in a short time.

For now, he could only monitor Mo Si Lang’s fan base and have his programmes sort out the search terms ‘Mo Di diary cyber hunt’. This way he would be informed if they decided to act and make protective preparations.

At the same time, he also had to investigate the underground activities of Qin Cheng Yi and Mo Si Lang’s female assistant. This was going to cost him time and energy. The Mo family was just the perfect stumbling block to his life and career.