CHAPTER 127

Chapter 127 

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Mu Tian Heng had proven with his action what it was like when an old beast was too concerned that his little one would be abducted by others.

When Mo Di was in his sophomore year, Mu Tian Heng brought him back to America to be engaged. When he was a Junior, Mu Tian Heng brought him back once again to hold a wedding for them. It was a grand wedding with a small number of guests; only close friends and relatives were invited.

Other than Chen Zhao who was given the heads up by his uncle, Xian Yu Chao and the others were dumbfounded the moment they received the invitation.

They would never have thought that their Xiao Di had been in a relationship all along! And it was with Mu Tian Heng!! And they were going to get married!!!

Married!!!

Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di’s wedding was held on October third. It was a popular date to get married in Hua Xia but that was not the most important point. The most important part was that their wedding took place one month before Mo Di’s twentieth birthday, in other words, Mu Tian Heng that, old beast, had married Mo Di when he was only nineteen!

The guests who attended their wedding were all close friends of Mo Di and Mu Tian Heng but despite that, they reaffirmed that Mu Tian Heng was indeed a beast to have laid hands on Mo Di at such a young age!

Advertisements

That day, Mo Di wore a white wedding suit, giving him a tender and naive appearance. Soft sunlight danced across the stage and Mu Tian Heng looked at the scene like it was a dream. 

He had waited two lifetimes. The image in front of him brought a scorching sensation to his deep eyes.

Mo Di looked up at the handsome and awe-inspiring Mu Tian Heng whose eyes had now softened while looking back at him. Mo Di smiled with a special glow in his eyes.

Click. 

A photographer captured this moment down.

This photo was later developed three times. One for them to keep in their treasure box, one to be framed and placed on their bedside table, and the last one to go into Mu Tian Heng’s wallet.

Whenever he was out with an acquaintance, Mu Tian Heng would disregard any form of mobile payment only to take out his wallet and naturally show off his wedding photo.

Being one of Mu Tian Heng’s overly familiar acquaintances, Lai De Si had to endure this cruel treatment every time.

What’s the big deal! Soon, he and Song Yu will also get married! It won’t be long now… Next year… The end of next year, he will propose and shove his happiness back in Mu Tian Heng’s face!!

…..

Due to his young age and the low-key wedding, Mo Di’s marital status was not known to the public. 

Therefore…

He was still the most popular male god of his school and had stolen the hearts of many juniors and even the postgraduates.

In the second semester of his senior year, knowing that he was graduating, many mustered up their courage to confess to him and sent him love letters. Initially, Mo Di could still reject them politely with a smile but as the number of confessors piled up, Mo Di had no patience for them and changed his status on his social media account to ‘married’.

The news shocked the entire school! After the social media got wind of it, the whole network was in an uproar! The genius of the gaming industry is only twenty-one, how is it that he was married?!