CHAPTER 8

After principal Huang left the hospital, he hurried back to the school. On the way back, he received numerous phone calls and they all happened to be from the parents of the students involved in the campus violence incident. It seemed like someone had secretly tipped them off. 

Principal Huang frowned with discontent. He switched to his business mode and answered the phone. “Hello? Oh, it’s Mr. Zhong. No, I can’t. I quit drinking recently and don’t eat out much. Sorry I have to accompany my children. Is there a problem? You can tell me over the phone"".

“Aiya, Mr. Zhong’s son is involved in the campus violence incident? About this… Mr. Zhong, your son really went overboard. Not only did he gang up with other students to abuse one student, but he also gave him several life-threatening kicks. The boy’s skull was kicked till his brain’s blood vessel almost burst!” 

“What? I’m sorry, Mr. Zhong, I cannot agree with you. Your son is still a child but the boy who was attacked is also a child. This is not something you can solve with a little money. Do not threaten me, and also don’t threaten that student. Stop piling up your mistakes. In fact, adding this to his record is also to give him a small lesson. It’s not that big a problem. For many regular universities, this will not affect admission…”

“…”

It was twenty minutes later that principal Huang ended the call. But just after he hung up the phone, another one came in.

This one afternoon, principal Huang had spent it on answering phone calls. Even when he was about to turn in at night, he still received a call from the Zhu family.

He broke his back trying to appease them for the time being. In actuality, there was also a fire in his heart. That group of students were so brutal, there was nothing wrong with him giving them a severe punishment! As a result, none of the parents realized this. Some of them even threatened him. 

What a joke. Do not test his limits. Let’s see who’s worst off were he to release the video.

On the other hand, Mo Di, who had been listening to principal Huang’s calls, adjusted his plans.

He was not going to expose the video for now. This video had a more suitable use.

His reputation in school was very poor at the moment. Although not everyone hated him, there were very few who would stand on his side. Were the video to be exposed, there would still be a large majority that could topple the truth. Even if he bought a water army, he would still be caught in the scuffle and splashed with dirty water. The effect was not what he wanted.

If he used it for another purpose, at least it would give him more satisfaction.

For example….a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye!

He remembered vividly that in his last life, at noon on the second day of his college entrance exam, he was assaulted by Zhong Dao Kang, Zhao Guo Chen, and the others just as he was about to leave the school gate. They broke his right hand and dislocated his left leg, causing him to miss out on the last English exam. 

Even though he could score well on the other subjects, it was still impossible for him to be admitted into Jing Da, his dream university of six years. His body was in pain but he did not cry and yet when he received the results, his eyes could not help but turn red.