CHAPTER 62

Chapter 62

Mo Di hugged Mu Tian Heng, rubbing his head against the nook of his neck. His voice was warm as the sunlight and somewhat sticky: “When you’re an old man, I’ll also be the same.”

“Not going to happen. In my heart, you’ll always be my little one.” Mo Di’s dependency melted his heart. He tightened his arms around him and kissed his hair.

“Good boy.”

“I want to be kissed on the face again.” Mo Di blushed and looked at Mu Tian Heng, “Brother, let’s kiss again.”

In fact, Mo Di wanted to ask for another mouth to mouth but he was still after all a noob in love, there was not enough courage in him to say such words.

Mu Tian Heng smiled gently then plastered a kiss on his hot cheek and forehead. 

He said teasingly: “My little kid is all grown up, he even knew how to ask for a kiss.”

Mo Di’s face instantly became even hotter. He quickly buried his face into Mu Tian Heng’s neck.

Mu Tian Heng chuckled heartily, making a slight tremor on his chest. He rubbed Mo Di’s hair and pulled him in close.

Half an hour later, when Mo Di and Mu Tian Heng finished adjusting their mood, they went out of the villa with a cooled down look.

Xian Yu Chao and the gang began to swarm towards Mo Di. 

“Be a good boy, don’t think about games or work today, just relax and have fun with your friends.” Mu Tian Heng whispered into Mo Di’s ear then smiled and walked away.

When the group approached, Lin Jun Feng saw the big man leaving and asked: “Xiao Di, what did the boss say to you?”

“Nothing much. He told us to have fun and relax.” Thinking of Mu Tian Heng’s doting words, Mo Di’s face turned hot again.

“Xiao Di, what did you guys do inside the villa? I heard the boss’s friends said that he had a special present for you. What present was it that took you guys so long?” Chen Zhao could not control his curiosity and ask.

“That’s a secret.” Mo Di said smugly.

Pang Qiang Lang and Han Chao overheard this when they walked over and were speechless.

Pang Qiang Lang always felt that Mu Tian Heng was somewhat of a beast. Sooner or later, Mo Di would be eaten by him. Han Chao did not feel anything but after hearing Pang Qiang Lang mention it several times, he also began to notice the abnormality between them. 

Pang Qiang Lang hesitated for some time and finally decided to speak his mind: “Xiao Di, are you in love with anyone right now? If not then let brother Pang give you some advice. Whether it’s man or woman, don’t ever fall for someone who has a big age gap with you. Seven or eight is already a very big age gap, anything older than that, you should give it a pass! You can never win against those old foxes, especially those who are over ten years your age. You know, those who are twenty-eight and above.”

“Cough…” the twenty-eight years-old Lai De Si happened to hear this as he walked by and coughed loudly twice.

“Of course I know full well what kind of person I fell in love with.” Mo Di smiled at Pang Qiang Lang and patted him on the shoulder. “Thank you for your concern but in my opinion, if you want to give relationship advice, it’ll be a lot more convincing if you at least have been through one relationship.”

“!” Pang Qiang Lang was stumped.

“Ha ha ha…” Han Chao couldn’t control his laughter.

As the group chatted, three others came to join them. They were the new artists of Mo Di’s team.