CHAPTER 84

Chapter 84

Editor & Proofreader: KitKat

Mo Di called Mu Tian Heng and the latter said he didn’t mind.

Mo Di relayed the message to Chen Zhao who gleefully said, “Alright, I’ll call my uncle and have him book a table for four to five people.”

“En, It might really be five,” Mo Di thought of Lai De Si and smiled, “My brother’s good friend might be coming as well, but it’s not certain.”

“Good friend? Is it Lai De Si?” Chen Zhao and the gang all knew Lai De Si and this group of jokesters got along really well, almost as though the age gap was non-existent.

Mo Di nodded.

Chen Zhao said, “No problem. I’m sure my uncle won’t mind. Brother Lai De Si has a great personality, I’m sure he can liven up the atmosphere.”

Mo Di thought about Lai De Si’s personality and agreed that he was a jolly person.

That being the case, he was not sure if Uncle Song, who had a more mellowed nature, would get along with a jester like Lai De Si.

And Mo Di never had to worry about his family’s Mu Tian Heng. His dear brother had the highest EQ of all! The way he socialized would make anyone feel comfortable. Uncle Song would definitely not have a problem with him.

Advertisements

At 8:30pm that night, the big gate was opened, allowing Mo Di and those who were heading home to leave the base. Mo Di and Chen Zhao bid farewell to Xian Yu Chao, Lin Jun Feng, and Han Chao who were staying behind.

As they had agreed in advance to meet at the east gate, Uncle Song was also waiting for them there. 

As soon as they exited the premises, Mo Di could see Mu Tian Heng’s Maybach parked on the side of the road. He was about to run to it when Chen Zhao grabbed his arm.

“Uncle! My uncle’s car is over there!” 

Mo Di was pulled by Chen Zhao towards a Mercedes parked right across from the Maybach. His body was forced to move in one direction but his head kept looking back at the Maybach. 

Mu Tian Heng clearly saw the scene illuminated under the streetlight and his heart melted. He immediately got out of the car.

Mo Di was a few steps away from the Mercedes when Mu Tian Heng caught up and his long arm grabbed hold of Mo Di.

“Where are you taking my family’s child?”

“!” Chen Zhao was about to reach for the car’s door when he turned around and saw Mu Tian Heng. His joyous expression turned to shock, “B, big boss…”

He was so happy seeing his uncle that he forgot about Mu Tian Heng!

Mo Di looked up at Mu Tian Heng, whose arm was wrapped around him and his eyes sparkled. The warm chest he was leaning on gave him immeasurable comfort.

He smiled and said to Mu Tian Heng, “Brother, this is Uncle Song’s car. We’re here to greet him.”

Just then, the car’s window was lowered and Song Yu peeked out from it. He had just hung up his phone when he saw them coming. “Sorry, I was on the phone just now.”

Song Yu opened the door and stepped out of the car. He pushed his glasses up and nodded at Mu Tian Heng whom he had heard so much about from Chen Zhao. He was the one who had been helping Mo Di and at the same time, was also the most talented and capable entrepreneur of this century.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Song Yu.”

There was an undetectable change in Mu Tian Heng’s expression the moment he laid eyes on Song Yu. He held out his hand and greeted him with a smile, “Hello, I’m Mu Tian Heng.”