Arc 1, Chapter 1: Stomped Down (UPDATED)

I'd read a billion of these Abused Reader stories and decided "why not", y'know? This won't be going down the usual Abused Reader stories though. Things get...fun. If you wish to use any original characters from here for your own story, feel free! Just let me know ahead of time!

Arc 1: Rising. (Fully Updated)
Arc 2: Awakening. (Fully Updated)
Arc 3: Long Streak.
Arc 4: Punish.
Arc 5: Reunion.
Arc 6: Unstoppable Force.
Arc 7: Ever After. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Arc 8: Families.
Arc 9: Halls of Belial.
Arc 10: Unstable Mind.
Arc 11: Kaida, the Disciple.

Book 1: Twin Roses. (Currently here)
Book 2: Frozen Tomb.
Book 3: Faunus Kingdoms.

.

.

.

.

.

(WARNING. THESE CHAPTERS WILL SLOWLY BE UPDATED. THE MAIN CHANGE WILL BE EREN'S NAME BEING CHANGED TO REED. IF YOU ARE NEW AND READ PAST ANYTHING UPDATED, EREN AND REED ARE THE SAME.)

3rd person POV:

My name is Reed Rose. I'm 6 years old and I live with my family in Patch. I want them to love me. Why does Ruby get all of the love? Did I do something? I wish Mommy and Daddy would hug me. I want bedtime stories. I want to watch all those shows and movies with my sisters.

A 6 year old boy sits alone in his dirty room writing in his hidden journal. He's barely allowed to leave. When he does, it's a warzone. He doesn't know who will attack him.

On this little island called Patch, a family of 5 live there in somewhat peace. Summer and Ruby Rose, Tai and Yang Xiao long are all happily living on Patch. But there's just one more child that lives here who would only call it hell if he ever dared to use such a mean word at the age of 6.

Reed Rose. Twin of Ruby Rose.

He receives the exact opposite treatment from his parents. While Ruby and Yang are showered in care, Reed is showered in emotional and physical abuse. Makes you wonder why the parents never got rid of him.

The little Reed hears steps coming closer and he quickly hides his journal under his bed. He stands up straight pretending to do something else as his door is slammed open by his Mother.

Summer: "Reed. Don't sit around like garbage and do the dishes. I don't feel like doing them and I'd never ask Ruby to do them at such a young age."

You see the kind of treatment that is right? Ruby and Reed are the same age yet Ruby is "too young".

Reed: "Y-Yes mom."

Summer quickly slaps Reed across the face onto the floor.

Summer: "Only ma'am. None of this mom stuff should be coming from you. GO!"

Reed quickly gets up and runs downstairs only to be tripped by his sister Yang near the bottom of the stairs.

Yang: "Hahahaha! Watch where you're going idiot!"

Summer: "Good one Yang!"

Reed starts to cry from the pain in his leg. Something either broke or twisted the wrong way. He couldn't think of it much though as he forced himself up to get to the kitchen.

What about the other 2? Ruby Rose and Tai Xiao Long. Ruby just ignores him and verbally belittles him. Tai completely neglects him for a reason Tai doesn't even know.

This would be the average day for Reed. An injury or two, a couple crying sessions by himself and then eating a cold dinner when everyone is asleep.

There were 2 times where Reed was caught eating after dark.