Arc 8, Chapter 1: The Belladonna Home

Arc 7 is currently in the void right now being completed updated and rewritten. The effects that arc has and have on the rest of the story remains the same but will be rewritten.

Anyone new here who hasn't read it before being updated and currently can't view it...

Uh...

Original Team RWBY lives in the Throne World now. That's all there is to it.

___________________________________

Arc 7 had 3 chapters but felt long...maybe that's just me because each of the chapters are longer then normal with the final chapter being the longest chapter so far. Anyways, let's see if we can have some time with no "universe collapsing fights" occurring, huh?
.
.
.
Eren POV:

Two weeks have gone by since the battle with Nightmare and Mother. During the last week or so everyone from RWBY and JNPR had been super busy with finals. It did give me a good amount of time to be around Bella, Rose, Faunus Mom and Winter.

Speaking of Winter, she's actually been doing pretty well here. Her and Rose have been spending alot of time together. Maybe that Ruby feels a form of attraction to her. I don't blame her honestly, Winter is beautiful.

With Rose being around Winter so much and also looking for a place to stay when the semester ends, me and Bella have spent a lot of time together again like back in the Throne World. Gotta say, I've missed this a lot. Though now my feelings are conflicted since I'm best friends with an alternate version of the person I'm dating. I'll have to sort those feelings out soon.

Weiss actually came by the other day after studying and had a conversation with me. A more serious one. She was starting to worry about where she'll live when the semester ends since her family completely disowned her besides Winter, the one who's a soldier still. I told her that our family will be fine with it, there's enough space.

Bella herself said she wants to go with Blake to Menagerie and meet her family again, even if they are Faunus. I'm going with them too, just for a day or two. I do have to properly meet Kali and Ghira without being some kind of mysterious assailant.

I'm only visiting them for a day or two because I promised that I would come back to the cabin. At least try to because I can't guarantee I'd feel comfortable in staying there after all that's happened in that place.

Blake: "Sweetie? Ready to go? We got all our stuff packed!"

Blake pulls me from my thoughts and plants a kiss on my forehead.

Eren: "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm ready. Are we taking a bullhead there?"

Blake: "Yep! Bella is actually really nervous. She doesn't think Mom or Dad will accept her despite being me but from another world."

I get up and stretch, hearing my bones crack.

Eren: "She'll be fine. I only met them once but your Mom seems really nice and your Dad does too. They'll know it's another you and they'll love her just the same."

I get up and leave the mostly empty dorm with Blake. Thank Gods I had Yang bring my stuff over to the bullhead with Mom and Dad. I think they were going to do something for today in Vale but I insisted I go to Menagerie with Blake and Bella.

I leave the school and see our bullhead and a very nervous Bella. Haven't seen her this nervous since I went to her world.

Eren: "Heya. I hope you know you'll be alright Bella."

Bella: "Ugh. You're not the one who needs to connect with your parents who are from a different world and species then you."

Eren: "Heh. Fair enough. But trust me. I have ways to motivate them..."