Intermission #2

Salem's castle had been invaded by the huntsmen and huntresses of Remnant. It was their final stand. Beacon was in Grimm hands, Atlas and Mantle were destroyed and wiped off the map. No amount of preparation could guarantee their victory against the Grimm Queen. And so, one final assault is what they came with.

The attack had been more successful then they imagined. They weren't killed instantly, and Ruby had been doing decent damage to Salem. But the witch was invincible. This battle would only end in a stalemate or Salem's victory.

...

...

Or so they thought...

A huge attack sent out by Salem had managed to pierce through Oscar's chest and kill him. It was completely out of left field. No one could have defended against the attack. If it hit you, it hit you. You were lucky if you survived. But everyone knew WHAT Oscar was, so they knew Ozma/Ozpin/Oscar wasn't truly dead.

Until they watched his body dissolve into pink mist. This is something that even stunned Salem a bit. She had seen Ozma's deaths before, and they never occurred like this.

Ruby: "What-" she barely gets out due to exhaustion of abusing her Silver Eyes.

They watch the pink mist touch the ground beneath and almost sink through it. All fighters and Salem stand there stunned but eventually shake it off and continue their battle. But one thing is different.

Salem is nervous about this development.

.

.

.

.

.

The pink mist that remains of Ozma and Oscar fades through the many levels of Salem's castle and into the rocky Grimm depths of the Land of Darkness, far beneath where any living being, even Grimm, have gone before. Locked beneath all of the molten rock is a casket made of the strongest materials known in Remnant's long and fractured history. The dust settles comfortably into the casket. Within the casket is a male human, dressed in old and ancient battle garments. He doesn't even look like he'd belong to Remnant.

One oddity is his entire body is grey. His skin is light grey, clothes are dark grey, and a black and white glyph floats gently above his heart. The pink mist funnels into the glyph, giving the glyph color. It fades away slowly into the man, and his body begins to regain color. His skin returns to it's light complexion, and his garments gain their red, purple, gold and black colors, the colors showing his power, wealth and hold from whatever era he was from.