Arc 5, Chapter 2: Omniverse

Eren POV:

Paraverse...? Omniverse? What does that even mean?

Eren: "Could you explain what the hell you're on about?"

Light: "Of course. The easiest way to explain it I suppose is like this."

He sticks his hand out and a yellow ball appears.

Light: "This is our universe. Grimm, Remnant, Aura and Semblances. Everything you've ever known is in here. Including every timeline imaginable. All stored in this sphere of nearly limitless size."

Eren: "Okay...makes sense so far."

Another ball then appears next to it. A purple ball this time.

Eren: "What would that ball be?"

Light: "This would be another universe, dimension, multiverse, whatever you'd like to call it. But unlike this universe and all the timelines you've visited, this shares none of those. You would know no one, not recognize planets, anything. It's a completely separate realm with its own civilizations, it's own laws, own timelines and...it's own Gods."

So...it's just a completely separate dimension...

Eren: "Okay...so what does that have to do with this?"

The two "universes" shrink and a couple more appear around them all of varying colors.

Eren: "And those are?"

Light: "Same situation. Completely separate dimensions and multiverses all ruled by different Gods."

Different Gods, huh. Great.

Eren: "Even skipping past that, where would Ever After and the Throne World be?"

The spheres slowly shrink a little more and two circles appear distant from them. A blue one and a green one.

Light: "The Green one is the Throne World and the Blue one is Ever After."

Hmmm...Ever After seems to be almost as far away from our multiverse as it is from the others. Then The Throne World seems close to ours.

Eren: "Why is the Throne World so close to us but Ever After is so far?"

Light: "Each main multiverse with their own Gods has a personal realm for themselves. We used to have our personal kingdoms and castles on Remnant before we almost abandoned the world. We created the Throne World as our separate dimension to test things we create or to simply enjoy ourselves."

Eren: "And Ever After?"

Light: "Ever After was originally created as an afterlife for the best of each multiverse. Most would go to their respective heavens or hells but the absolute best of each multiverse and each generation of that species would go to Ever After and enjoy their eternity in peace."

Eren: "What do you mean originally created? I guess you guys scrapped it?"

Light: "The original idea was indeed canceled. However, the pathways to Ever After through each main planet of every multiverse remains."

Wait what?! If that's the case...

Eren: "If all the pathways to Ever After exist then how come no one goes there?"

Light scoffs and sighs.

Light: "Most hid them away forever without outright destroying them. Most Gods still require that pathway to enter Ever After since teleporting their is actually quite difficult. My Brother had the responsibility of destroying it but he never ended up actually doing it."