Arc 8, Chapter 4: Thoughtful Night

Eren POV:

Todays been...odd. I haven't been in this home in so long yet I'm somehow stable, though barely.

Despite making up with Yang, Ruby and Dad...I'm still haunted here. Thoughts and voices running through my head that I try to bury down to the deepest parts of myself. Blake constantly notices and grabs a hold on me while we watch TV, just talk or cuddle in my room.

My only concern is when Blake goes back to Menagerie for the break. Will I be okay here? Will I really need to go back to Menagerie because I don't feel safe? I hope it doesn't come to that but I can't exactly control it.

Dad just went to bed and Ruby and Weiss decided to go back to Rubys room. Yang just left the shower I think and Blake is in my room getting the bed ready. Me? I'm outside looking up at the stars on the grass.

I slowly stand and walk forward so I'm not too close to the cabin. I grunt and feel Wail shoot out of me.

You sick little freak...can't even take hits well.

Eren: "Grrr...."

My aura erupts and almost takes the form of a giant bonfire, completely surrounding me and the area around me in a giant circle of magenta colored flames. My hair moves around from the fire and wind being produced. The area is lit up in a purple light, most likely alerting everyone inside of what I'm doing.

I don't care...if you want me to stay here...I'll do what I need to do to not cave in and go berserk from emotions.

Eren: "HAA!"

The fires grow thicker to the point where I can't even see out of the flames. All I see is red, purple and pink. By now I'm sure they've heard me and can now see out the window...whatever.

I'm gonna be a huntress one day! You're too weak for an aura! You'll always be in my shadow, Eren.

Heh. I'll be in your shadow? We may be on good terms now...but Gods above...hearing you be so wrong is nothing short of wonderful.
.
.
.
Ruby POV:

BOOOOM!!!

Eren: "HAA!"

A yell is heard outside as a bright pink light shines through my bedroom window. The laptop me and Weiss were watching videos on even jumps up into the air and lands back onto the bed.

Weiss: "The hell was that?!"

Ruby: "I think I heard Erens voice!"

I get out of bed, much to the disappointment of Weiss, and look out of the window. I see what looks like a geyser of purple and red fire with a silhouette in the center of it, barely visible.

Ruby: "Woah...what's he doing...? Is he okay?"

Weiss: "Should we check?"

Ruby: "Yeah. We need to go now."

Weiss pulls herself out of bed and puts on some slippers before we leave my room to check on Eren. As we leave my room, I see Blake already running down the stairs as fast as she can with Yang just leaving her room now.

Yang: "What's going on?" She says with a yawn.

Ruby: "It's Eren!"

Yangs eyes widen and she joins going down to the living room and out the front door. We barely step out to the front yard as we feel the heat and force of whatever the hell Eren is doing.

How did this happen? Why is this happening? Did we do something bad?? H-He looked at peace today...

Blake tries to step closer to Eren but Yang grabs her arm and pulls her back.