Arc 5, Chapter 1: Ever After?

1 month timeskip, ??? POV:

"Ugh..."

I slowly pull myself off of the...sand?

"Where am I?"

I look around and see I'm on an island...how did I get here? We were in the Central Location and me and Blake were knocked off with Neo...

"Did the others make it? Did they fall too?"

I look around and notice no one else is around me...I'm alone here. I get up and slowly make my way into the jungle hoping something is alive here and can help me...
.
.
.

Light POV:

Light: "Brother...have you noticed something strange recently?"

My brother turns to me after he disintegrates another timeline.

Dark: "What is it?"

I open my palm and a ball appears with someone inside. Ruby Rose.

Dark: "What about Ruby?"

Light: "Look where she is right now."

My brother looks closer into the ball and suddenly jumps back out of surprise.

Dark: "Ever After?! How did she get there?!"

Light: "I believe Atlas has a pathway to there. But what concerns me is I don't believe they know the other purpose of Ever Afters existence besides a pathway between places in that timeline."

Dark: "Right. They don't know. If anything in the depths of Ever After is released it'll be bad."

Light: "Yes and no. While we both know that the mortals of Remnant aren't aware of beings outside this multiverse, I believe Eren and Yang will be enough to stop anything."

Dark: "The Dragon?"

Light: "Riven? Riven is contempt within her cell. She was the one who broke one of the main rules of the Omniverse, to never step across multiverses."

Dark: "And what if some of these mortals access Ever After and find these beasts?"

Light: "They won't. I can assure you."

Dark: "I say we call those two students of ours anyways just in case."

He may have a point. It's not our job as the Two Gods of this multiverse to step in and save it unless it threatens the existence of the multiverse itself. But we will have to see. Bending the rules is something that happens here unfortunately.
.
.
.
Ruby POV:

Ruby: "Great. It's raining."

I sit under one of the palm trees to keep myself warm and think of what's happened.

Penny...I'm so sorry...

I start crying under the tree and the rain slowly gets harder and harder.

How long as it been since I got here? It feels like hours but who knows if time works the same here as on Remnant...

I get up slowly and rip off a leaf from the tree and use it as a makeshift umbrella. I see some fruit like things in the ground and decide to rip one out. It smells like nothing but I try to take a bite out of it.

...

Tastes like pineapple. At least it's food. I make my way deeper into the jungle slowly through the rain.
.
.
.
Eren POV:

Eren: "RAAAAAAAH!!"

Yang: "HAAAAAAAA!!"

Me and Yang trade blows once again and blow ourselves back from our punches.